Status
Not open for further replies.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
LOL what a tool is he for real?
100% real

Russell Crowe ‏@russellcrowe

Here's a simple fact. Your man Geale could not put Anthony Mundine under any real pressure. That's not a win. A bs popularity contest.

People don't be Sheeple...should have been a draw, should be a mandatory 3rd fight.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have a laugh at this boys

What a joke!! they must be talking about the first bout I'm sure!!

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn't that sweet, Cooper and SBW wore matching shirts

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Don't know whether Rusty and $BW got their heads out of their rectum's all evening but they were not watching the fight I saw!

Geale smashed him - the only dissapointment was that he didn't knock the whinger out!

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
100% real

Here's a simple fact. Your man Geale could not put Anthony Mundine under any real pressure. That's not a win. A bs popularity contest.

People don't be Sheeple...should have been a draw, should be a mandatory 3rd fight.
Are you serious? Surely. your yanking my chain pal?

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched the fight last night and pretty much from round 4 Mudines corner were telling him he was winning and Geale was only trying to fool people etc... I told all and sundry at that time that they were setting it up for the "I was robbed" excuse.

And BAM that's exactly what happened, he was talking about being robbed even before the result came in...

Him and his "posse" are garbage people..

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The guys in his corner are absolute muppets. They didn't give him one single piece of actual advice. It was all mundane stuff that a kid could have said.

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always supported Mundine, from going from NRL to boxing, isn't an easy step (alot of people I know only supported him based on his change of religion!! I'm Christian, so I've liked this guy no matter what!)..
He's talented. (Even though he was a Dragons player lol)
But he has been smashed by the guys who mattered..
I've defended him with all the guys around me as much as I can.. but even though I hate Paul Kent, Paul ripped him good before the fight & god knows what he'll do now regarding the result!!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
was so wanting geale to belt seven shades of **** out of mundine break his jaw, sent him to disney land

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The guys in his corner are absolute muppets. They didn't give him one single piece of actual advice. It was all mundane stuff that a kid could have said.
Maybe they are as sick of his BS as many others are!

The only reason Danny Geale has one loss to his name (nad Mundine has a very short memory), is because of the judges last time controversially giving him the win.

Mundine knew he was dead and buried mid way though, thus why the elbows and headbutts came out.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Dan Rafael apparently offered rusty a tutorial or judging a bout ...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So I heard after this loss Mundine is going to retire from boxing and take up a TV career. Rumor has it he wants to get a spot on Winners and Losers!

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it wasnt for Mundine most people wouldnt even know who Geale is. People can hate him all they want but the fact is he has probably been the best thing to ever happen to Australian boxing. Name me another Australian boxer that's had all their fights on Main Event and gets the people talking about boxing like Mundine does. Most people couldnt even name the top 5 fighters in the country, let alone know when theyre fighting next, yet every time Mundine steps in the ring its on the nightly news and the back page of the paper. It honestly wouldnt suprise me if Mundine and Geals' camps sat down before the fight and planned who was going to say what. Mundine's camp would've said look, were going to create some contraversy, you guys just make sure you flow with it.

They're already talking about a 3rd bout which is more $$$$ in the bank for both fighters. You think Geal can pull in the hype and the crowds without Mundine? No Way! So hate him all you like. Those that know him know that all the trash talk and contraversy is just an act and he has every one of you believing it and watching his every move. So really the guy is a marketing genius

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mundine wouldn't of wanted to lose, he's the worlds best 5/8 remember?
He's just hating it and can't admit he was hit good.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
why would beale want a 3rd fight with the dud mundine? he's got bigger fish to fry. mundine just sounds like a senile old man when he talks, it's actually laughable. he prob wont even be in the top 10 best aus boxers when he retires

Last edited by a moderator:

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why would beale want a 3rd fight with the dud mundine? he's got bigger fish to fry. mundine just sounds like a senile old man when he talks, it's actually laughable. he prob wont even be in the top 10 best aus boxers when he retires
Because there's no other boxer in Australia that can get him the same hype as Mundine. A rematch with Mundine would be Geale's most lucrative option unless he can score himself a big fight overseas. If it wasn't for Mundine most people would never have heard of Geale

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Trash talk is no excuse for racism, disrespecting the dead, & disrespecting other athletes.

So did Mundine sit down and tell big artie that he was going to call him an uncle tom? Or with Laurie Daley who has been disrespected by Mundine for over a decade.

I'm sure Geale would have agreed to have had his wife brought into it too.

What a dope you are to come in with these feeble conclusions.

Doesn't the Islamic religion teach humility & respect? I thought that was one of it's principles?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i heard about geale without mundine spouting his usual dribble, to say they wouldn't sell as much without mundine is presumptuous

Status
Not open for further replies.