Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
he is pulling out all the tricks to promote this fight

next he should try to rob a convenience store or something

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How sad are the fox commercials for the fight.... to quote Mundane, "I am the best athlete
Australia's ever produced"

A failure at footy who has won mickey mouse titles by fighting bums, only to lose them
straight away to genuine boxers....

the list of worse Australian athletes than him would be easier to compile....

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maybe the red headed wench will give him a senate position at the next election,
why stop at Nova.....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
How sad are the fox commercials for the fight.... to quote Mundane, "I am the best athlete
Australia's ever produced"

A failure at footy who has won mickey mouse titles by fighting bums, only to lose them
straight away to genuine boxers....

the list of worse Australian athletes than him would be easier to compile....
i think whats worse is geale in his ad submitting himself to the mundine hype machine with all the humble and wholesome stuff to counter mundine, its basic unimaginative mundine fight promotion 101

if you look at those ads youd think that mundine was still the main man and that geale is some sort of garth wood underdog

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
TBH I wouldnt be surprised with anything he comes up with to promote his fights anymore.

He certainly does get people talking & at the end of the day thats all he wants.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does he realise how much he is embarassing himself with these publicity stunts. I don't think there is anyone in this country that believes a word this guy says. He has no credibility, he is a has been and surely has enough dignity to quit the sh*t talking and nonsense. I hope Geale knocks him into retirement so we can hear the end of his gibberish once and for fall.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As a side.. why is the national amthem being played anyway? Neither are representng a country.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wanna kinghit that motherfucker ! If he crossed the road in front of me I wouldn't waste my brake pads on him ! I'd like to organise a fight with him, do all the promotional stuff, pretend to train, then when they ring the bell I'd kick him in the nuts as hard as I could.
This fuckwit is as bad as those crazy baptist pricks that picket the funerals of fallen soldiers !
I'd like to choke him with a boxing kangaroo flag !

Last edited by a moderator:

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

pmsl...... mundine has robbed every boxing fan that has ever payed to see him box with his crap fights

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanna kinghit that motherfucker ! If he crossed the road in front of me I wouldn't waste my brake pads on him ! I'd like to organise a fight with him, do all the promotional stuff, pretend to train, then when they ring the bell I'd kick him in the nuts as hard as I could.
This fuckwit is as bad as those crazy baptist pricks that picket the funerals of fallen soldiers !
Hey Billy , tell us what you really think about him ??? =P

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
staying classy mundine...the bloke is a massive twat and i just wish he would keep his mouth shut

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha gold or give some heroin addict a $100 cap and put a hollow point in his hip to end his sporting career but that would be nasty

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
haha gold or give some heroin addict a $100 cap and put a hollow point in his hip to end his sporting career but that would be nasty
Fuck, that would be a good news story !
I'd frame the newspaper from that day !
"Homeless man shoots the man, ends career, Aussies rejoice"

Status
Not open for further replies.