NRL in Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys im off to Thailand in march and will be there for our first game :-( does anyone know if anywhere near Phuket shows NRL games aussie bars etc

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
some of the bars in the more populated areas where large numbers of australians frequent do have nrl on tv poor quality vision i have been told, my mate is in these ares often on business, my mate lives in malaysia but travals extensivly through asia,

slightly off the subject of what dogandgunner was saying,my mate had made for my daughter, wrist bands hand made with the bulldogs colors and team name on them from a small stall in one of the market areas for less then $1, its worth noting that the market stall holder said they could do ...knock offs... replicas of any sporting jersey shirt or team for around $13.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys im off to Thailand in march and will be there for our first game :-( does anyone know if anywhere near Phuket shows NRL games aussie bars etc
From memory, there's a bar called "Aussie Bar" which shows alot of sports on Bangla Road.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome thanks will try Aussie bar..pumped for the new season should have left a day earlier and come home a day earlier to get home on the Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.