Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh boy this is bad, a gunman in his 20's killed 27 people including 20 children

if this doesnt bring about gun control in america then nothing will

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
americans pride themselves on *OWNING A FIREARM* tragic stories like this wouldnt happen as often if america had a lot more control of guns.
im not saying crimes and shootings will stop,that will never be the case as crims will always find a way to get a gun, but surely a far more stringent gun control laws and amnesty on firearms returned to be destroyed has to help the people

R.I.P you poor souls from this tragedy

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This sick motherfucker should be marched into a field, tied to a tree, left there to starve and die then rot and be eaten by insects and maggots !!

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would possess a human being to commit such a unthinkable act? These kids are between the age of 5-10 years old... Imagine how excited they were counting the days down for xmas and the break, but that day never came for them... This really is so sad, they are babies, they had their whole life ahead of them.

The ******* shot him self as well... which only makes me angrier, because that's the easiest way out for him and wouldn't be punished for his horrific crimes.

The spin doctors will come out in the next couple of days and blame some bullsh1t mental defect for this, rather the phucked up gun laws that they have...

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They should grind the prick up and feed him to pigs !!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yet after stories like this.. They still believe the "real" terrorists who are threatening their country are in the middle east.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Such a horrible waste of life in such an unnecessary and tragic way. Apparently people are getting fired up about it to saying that it is their "constitutional right" to carry guns and to ban people from doing so would be un-American. Man there are some messed up people in the world

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
let the prick rot away in prison and become an inmates b1tch...the guy deserves no sympathy from anybody

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The shooter is dead. Shot himself after killingg his own mum then stealing her car and going on a rampage.

Will this ever stop? No, not until gun controls are brought in, in America.

The US have terrible support for mental health, combine that with a right to have a gun, and this is when a bad recipie starts cooking.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many times Americans (and some Aussies for that matter) have said that they need the firearms to protect themselves.

Didn't protect 20 innocent children. They need to wake up to themselves.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Many times Americans (and some Aussies for that matter) have said that they need the firearms to protect themselves.

Didn't protect 20 innocent children. They need to wake up to themselves.
AUSSIE SOLUTION: Gun control laws (Martin Bryant Port Arthur Massacre) was the catalyst of change for Australia.

US SOLUTION: Wait for it... parents will give their kids firearms training straight out of the womb, and give them firearms to take to school (sarcastic maybe but we are talking about America here). No offence to our US friends on here.

Infact I'd be interested to hear LovDog's thoughts on this one.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the american solution will probably be to make schools safer with armed security guards, checkpoints and armed patrols

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone with balls needs to make the appropriate (and long overdue) changes to the firearm laws. For those who feel that their rights are being infringed, then don't be surprised or saddened when more horrors like this happen. How many in the past 12 months? They feel sad for the loss but are not willing to potentially save lives.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
R.I.P

.;. said:
"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but here's why.
It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you know the name of a single victim of Columbine? Disturbed people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.
CNN's article says that if the body count "holds up", this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.
You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem. You can help by turning off the news."
This along with the change of gun laws. Something needs to happen, this is becoming far too common over the years.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
*facepalm* Criminals don't obey laws. If guns are illegal then only criminals will possess them, it would'nt stop this sort of thing at all. Dude in China just stabbed 22 kids in China do they ban knives now? Do you ban rocks when people eventually start using them?

It's times like this I wonder why teachers aren't packing heat. Could have saved alot of lives.

P

Paint.

It's not the gun laws that are the problem. Obviously it's a huge factor, but if someone is that mental that they'd want to go out and shoot a few dozen people, then they're gunna have no problem with illegally acquiring a gun. Even here in Australia, anyone can get a firearm, it's not so hard; heck if I wanted one, I could probably have it within a week. Ofcourse the law is preventing me, but tell me, what does a psychopath who's just shot his own mother, 20 kids, and 7 other people, as well as himself, have to fear from the law?

The problem lies in the culture that's ingrained in people from a young age. Especially in the US, violence is a normal thing. If you've got a tree that's bugging you, you pull it out from the roots, you don't just chop off the uppermost leaves. Same with 'banning' guns, it won't do anything. You have to deal with the problem from its roots.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
*facepalm* Criminals don't obey laws. If guns are illegal then only criminals will possess them, it would'nt stop this sort of thing at all. Dude in China just stabbed 22 kids in China do they ban knives now? Do you ban rocks when people eventually start using them?

It's times like this I wonder why teachers aren't packing heat. Could have saved alot of lives.
lets just ban the things that can only exists to spray x amount of bullets into a direction or to give someone the possibility to spray x amounts of bullets, and by x i mean plenty

you must be a retard to talk about knives and rocks, knives and other sharp things are required to cut things for example meat, and rocks are natural so its hard to ban them

most importantly guns make it very easy to produce this sort of damage, i dont know how the guy in china was able to stab without interuption but even he wasnt able to kill anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.