Why the sharks will win NRL comp 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hazem_elmasri

Todd carney - best player in the world 2010

Paul gallen - best origin player ever

Michael Gordon - arguably the best fullback and maybe even the best player in the nrl currently

Beau Ryan - funniest man in nrl and all his team mates think that he is a comedy genius and just love soaking up the atmosphere whenever he is around.

Wade graham - NRLs most feared defensive player.

All the forwards are that tough and all the backs are so slick!

Joni wright will be so happy he has found a good job carrying water to this team of superstars and will admire nrl talent when he sees it, will understand why he won't be getting any game time.

Up the sharkies!!!

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Todd carney - best player in the world 2010 - it's 2013

Paul gallen - best origin player ever - you're talking about the COMP

Michael Gordon - arguably the best fullback and maybe even the best player in the nrl currently - just lol

Beau Ryan - funniest man in nrl and all his team mates think that he is a comedy genius and just love soaking up the atmosphere whenever he is around. - are you gay?

Wade graham - NRLs most feared defensive player. - potentially

All the forwards are that tough and all the backs are so slick! - are you gay?

Joni wright will be so happy he has found a good job carrying water to this team of superstars and will admire nrl talent when he sees it, will understand why he won't be getting any game time.

Up the sharkies!!!
Phil Rothfield is such a cok smoker that you'll never win while he's alive. Karma doesn't provide for such ****z

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if they had superman on their team they still wont win it

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
go easy on the christmas egg nog brother, sounds like youve given it a good nudge already

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
Todd carney - best player in the world 2010
That's correct, in 2010.

Paul gallen - best origin player ever
Wally Lewis?

Michael Gordon - arguably the best fullback and maybe even the best player in the nrl currently
Better then Barba, Inglis and Slater?

Beau Ryan - funniest man in nrl and all his team mates think that he is a comedy genius and just love soaking up the atmosphere whenever he is around.
Yeah that clearly worked out well at the Tigers.

Wade graham - NRLs most feared defensive player.
I'm sure he fears Pritchard more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfuOp_Zoc1k

All the forwards are that tough and all the backs are so slick!
Forwards are strong but Matthew Wright, Ben Pomeroy, Jono Wright are far from slick.

With your depth in the backs Wright will be starting.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The one thing that has always baffled me is... Why do the sharks still have supporters? Are these people oblivious to the fact their team has and never will win a comp?

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spot on - that's exactly why the Sharks will win. Every Premiership winning team needs a good comedian. I didn't quite see it, but you're right....Wade Graham I would hate to come across him on the field - watch out! It's the halves you really need to be careful of...forwards are far to overrated. I actually think Inglis, Barba and Slater have seriously been lucky the past two seasons - Gordon has been injured and clearly would be the #1 fullback in the comp...dare I say ever! Bring on 2013.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened to Nathan Gardner? He had been impressive for the Sharks at the back?
I'm not so familiar with Gordon; thought he played win/center?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
As much as people from the shire annoy me, I somehow don't mind seeing the Sharks do well.

On paper their roster next year is really awesome. It will be interesting to see how they go.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
What happened to Nathan Gardner? He had been impressive for the Sharks at the back?
I'm not so familiar with Gordon; thought he played win/center?
Gordon signed with the Sharks on the condition that he'll play fullback, which is unfortunate for nathan gardner as, like you said he's been very impressive for the Sharks at fullback.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sharks have just as much chance of winning the premiership as Lleyton Hewitt has of winning a tennis open.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Still laughing. The Sharks could have the whole Australian team and they would still work out some way to choke. The pathetic sh!tstain of a club.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine having a back line of:

2 - Jery Sinefiled
3 - Eddie Murphy
4- Chris tucker
5- Adam Sandler

And kevin James of the bench...

Wow.... that would be unbeatable...

Status
Not open for further replies.