Could quade cooper be a possible target for 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Off the bat idea, if i was a bulldogs recruiter i would be looking at this for a possible offer to quade.

Keating and hodko both finish their contracts this year, quade is looking to play nrl but is unlikely to get signed for this season. The cap should increase about 500k more after this season, so there will be room with the use of back ending on the contract

Obviously another name to be suggested is thurston.

Would we want an established half? Or look at building one of our own from the pair who have to fight for a resigning. Does our under 21 team hold any future hopes of a solid halfback/5.8th

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
No thanks... lucky for us I doubt Nasser would ever have anything to do with us

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you ever heard of a bloke called Khoder Nasser?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Would not take him for minimum wage tbh....as pointed out in the posts above, he is in Khoder's camp and nobody close to that man should be let near our club again.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO NO NO NO NO NO! Can't tackle and won't like Haslers structured style. Hasler won't touch him with a 10 foot barge pole unless it was to beat him away from Belmore

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would flat out stop watching if we signed that f&*kwit

FattyMcLarge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No, no we have got a coach that can get a job done. Don't think that buying a 'maybe' would be smart move. Union and league are getting more and more different as the years go on. SBW has waisted a four years developing into an above average player when he could of been playing his best league and could of been the best player in the NRL. Don't do it doggies

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
while we're at it, lets get roberts back and we can have 4 ball runners. we'll be organised as f*ck. :confused:

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought we had a no dikkheads policy, may as well get matua,mason,arana tomato and Roberts back.
No thanks

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So we're going to go after a player who's managed by the same f*ckwit who orchestrated SBW's walkout? Yea....real smart.

Tjjj

Waterboy
Reaction score
i think he will only play league if he plays with his boyfriend sbw

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are not that desperate surely!!

Des would not take this ****** who thinks he is better than a club or a contract..

remember this bloke was playing for the wallabies and was arrested for break and enter in QLD a few years ago.. This isn't the image Todd has helped resurrect here..

Doors are CLOSED,!!!

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im not sure if its true but dont both Nasser and Greenberg despise each other?
Yeah they do, they had dramas when Todd first took over at the dogs and started to clean the place up.

they were negotiating $BW new contract and Todd didn't agree to his terms by Khoder as he wasn't even accredited also..

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won't happen! He isn't sneaking into Belmore having a secret "look around" the complex and meeting with Hasler unlike another Australian rep with bulldog connections

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Yeah they do, they had dramas when Todd first took over at the dogs and started to clean the place up.

they were negotiating $BW new contract and Todd didn't agree to his terms by Khoder as he wasn't even accredited also..
I think it was way before Todd became our CEO

Status
Not open for further replies.