channel 9 wont air this

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was out on the town last night when i happened to of stumbled across a very drunk souths player who i wont name. his shirt was half off and he was screaming out stuff id never thought id here such as **** james graham the ginger ****, and even "**** the rabbits"
If I were Channel 9, I wouldn't air it either!

I see where you're coming from, but seriously, this is hardly newsworthy.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If I were Channel 9, I wouldn't air it either!

I see where you're coming from, but seriously, this is hardly newsworthy.
Yup hardly..... unless it is dogs players in a private party swearing at each other or at some one 50 m away, behind closed doors and slightly ajar window, then it is a headline for a couple of weeks and $ 30,000 fine from the NRL.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Do Channel 9 even know about it? They don't have reporters on every corner so you should have filmed it for them.

You could have helped them with their massive debt :P

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This stupid p_mmy phuck can't stop looking a himself on the big screen. Dunno why, he's phucken ugly and has teeth like the ten commandments !

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup hardly..... unless it is dogs players in a private party swearing at each other or at some one 50 m away, behind closed doors and slightly ajar window, then it is a headline for a couple of weeks and $ 30,000 fine from the NRL.
Yes, because thats exactly what they were doing...players were swearing at each other saying "there are some ladies here to stick their heads in your pants" and "S--- me off you dumb dog". Obviously it wasnt directed at anyone else.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, because thats exactly what they were doing...players were swearing at each other saying "there are some ladies here to stick their heads in your pants" and "S--- me off you dumb dog". Obviously it wasnt directed at anyone else.
OR may be it was directed at Gene from X men, who has the power to listen to people 50 m away, across the road, behind concrete walls. Of course she doesnt need voice enhancing devices to hear that , it was all recorded on the camera wasnt it.

But alas, her eyesight is not as good as her hearing and she is not powerful enough to see through the concrete walls otherwise she would have identified the people who abused her.... and how dumb are the bulldogs players to think that what ever they were saying (not even shouting) to each other wasn't picked up by the mutant across the road via a slightly ajar window.... and then saying "S..... me off you dumb B!tch"....oh no may be they said " S.... me off you dumb Dog".... Or may be they said "I will punch you in the head you dumb B!tch... or was it a Dog"..... *** I am confused.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure why the dogs didn't just post that video of the big fat aboriginal lady having an argument on a train. That's where all the quotes came from. Could have just said the boys were having a laugh at that lol.

ps cbf posting link to the vid, I'm sure you've all seen it..

Status
Not open for further replies.