Rebecca Wilson (2012): Dirty dogs will never change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Rebecca. A message to you from all of us....

(Just in case you missed it the first time)

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone actually read the crap she passes off as sport journalism anymore?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Aside from the regular Rebecca Wilson bashing, does she not have a point? Every fan from every sport deserves to be able to feel safe as a spectator, and yet the actions of some in a League games have lead that to be less of the case these days.
No idea I haven't read her dribble in a long time , nor do I intend to .

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Rebecca Wilson is nothing but a scum bag of a human being. Tired of seeing this piece of sh1t push an anti-ethnic agenda down the throats of people on a regular basis. Its pretty clear that in Rebecca's eyes, if the average sports fan isn't Anglo-Saxon in appearance that they are all criminals/thugs. Can someone please explain to me how she still has a job? This woman is nothing but a disgrace to the media industry and I would ashamed to be associated in any way with her.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Aside from the regular Rebecca Wilson bashing, does she not have a point? Every fan from every sport deserves to be able to feel safe as a spectator, and yet the actions of some in a League games have lead that to be less of the case these days.
I refuse to listen/read anything from anyone like her who reckons her opinion is worth more than the toilet paper I wipe my ass with. For years this woman has pushed an anti-ethnic agenda and has slammed drunken behavior and yet she gets done for drink driving? First the bitch wants to smear the Bulldogs and now the Wanderers?

The actions of few are NOT a reflection of the majority.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rebecca Wilson is nothing but a scum bag of a human being. Tired of seeing this piece of sh1t push an anti-ethnic agenda down the throats of people on a regular basis. Its pretty clear that in Rebecca's eyes, if the average sports fan isn't Anglo-Saxon in appearance that they are all criminals/thugs. Can someone please explain to me how she still has a job? This woman is nothing but a disgrace to the media industry and I would ashamed to be associated in any way with her.
She may aswell be related to Caitlin/Bruce Jenner. They both look like men anyway.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Over the years it is obvious that Wilson has an anti Western Sydney elitist attitude. Her right wing stance on anything west of the GPO blinds her from serious analysis. She starts with a conclusion, then cherry picks evidence to suit her argument.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
People forget she spent a season doing TV for Big Brother on a show called "Big Mouth" ... Quality career move for a journo who's dropped about $60K on a degree.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't call women *****, but Rebecca isn't a woman, so he is a ****.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its pathetic that she has the position she does. Im sure there are many intellects out there that eat the shit she prints up.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I find it quite hilarious that the article she posted on the 192 banned A-league fans has since been taken down from the DT website.

Hopefully the defamation case will come forth, and expose her on a large number of offences.

A scum to the end.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone watch the Bondi Vet episode last night on Foxtel about the haemaphrodite dog?

Not sure what this has to do with Wilso.... OH WAIT ...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For some strange reason I get the impression you don't like her haha. In all honesty I can't believe anyone reads the trash that she dishes up. I see her name on an article and I automatically skip it!!
I only read about the horse head on here where people post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.