The Wests Tigers Implosion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well at least the good news is that theyre looking to re-sign Tuqiri and Utai.

Thinking about the future they say? Enter Anasta and Kite.

Silly club. Guess Tigers officials will have a close eye on this weeks U/20's prelim final against the Roosters!

Pink Pikachu

~Kayley~
Reaction score
Off to the warriors with Benji with him.
Was just on CH9 news that he is staying...

Also does anyone have a link to the article of them losing their major sponsor because there is no mention of it anywhere, not even on twitter or the tigers forums...

Some people on these forums just love pulling facts out of their asses.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Was just on CH9 news that he is staying...

Also does anyone have a link to the article of them losing their major sponsor because there is no mention of it anywhere, not even on twitter or the tigers forums...

Some people on these forums just love pulling facts out of their asses.
He is staying FOR NOW. According to the footy show he survives until some big meeting in 2-3 weeks time

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hardly an implosion if you ask me... Based on form this season Heighington and Ayshford are hardly big losses and neither would Moltzen be & Sheens is the most overated coach in the game.

As for their pickups - Pettybourne is solid, Anasta might just find his groove again with a change of atmosphere and he will take a lot of pressure off Benji because at the moment the Tigers are too predictable, you know they are going to either Benji or Farah, so Anasta gives them a 3rd option. Kite is a dud.
They also signed that young prop from the Dragons toyota cup squad who is going to be a gun from all reports.

It might not be the best times for them, but losing heighington and ayshford and f*ckwit ryan is hardly an implosion lol, they probably need to free up a little money anyway to be able to keep the likes of Woods, Sironen and Koroibete over the next couple of years.
Jack Buchanan? He can play a few positions. Prop would definitely not be it. He is not built like a prop in my opinion, he reminds me a bit of a Ben Creagh, but could become something like a Matt King. He likes to stay on the fringe, target the little men and good under cross-field kicks. I think if he starts playing more second row for the tigers, or even centre, he could well crack first grade. However, from memory when I use to play with him highschool, he is very much a confidence player, can be good, can be crap. He is also not much of a team player. But that doesn't mean it wont change, with good coaching.

Mash

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought Implosion was a little harsh. But now they are reporting Robbie Farrah considering an offer from Parra. Not a good sign when your players want to leave your club for the Eels.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sheens offered a senior coaching role = Sheens at the Warriors by GF day

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I reckon they should try and get Folkes and Parish or Folkes and Georgallis on board as coaches.

"Senior Coaching Role" = life after coaching.

Just look at how Panthers have gone thanks to Goulds "role"..

I thought Implosion was a little harsh. But now they are reporting Robbie Farrah considering an offer from Parra. Not a good sign when your players want to leave your club for the Eels.
Pushing his price up for a pay increase now they've released some players...

Farah is contracted till next season. Marshall like 2015 or something.

That said if Farah DID go, Benji would go as well I reckon.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hardly an implosion if you ask me... Based on form this season Heighington and Ayshford are hardly big losses and neither would Moltzen be & Sheens is the most overated coach in the game.

As for their pickups - Pettybourne is solid, Anasta might just find his groove again with a change of atmosphere and he will take a lot of pressure off Benji because at the moment the Tigers are too predictable, you know they are going to either Benji or Farah, so Anasta gives them a 3rd option. Kite is a dud.
They also signed that young prop from the Dragons toyota cup squad who is going to be a gun from all reports.

It might not be the best times for them, but losing heighington and ayshford and f*ckwit ryan is hardly an implosion lol, they probably need to free up a little money anyway to be able to keep the likes of Woods, Sironen and Koroibete over the next couple of years.
They also lossed beau

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious the only reason Sheens hasn't been cut is because they cannot afford to pay out his contract, so they will have offered him some other job at the same pay, hoping he will leave.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well at least the good news is that theyre looking to re-sign Tuqiri and Utai.

Thinking about the future they say? Enter Anasta and Kite.

Silly club. Guess Tigers officials will have a close eye on this weeks U/20's prelim final against the Roosters!
You won't be laughing when they win the over 35s comp

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does this spell the end for those 2knobs on the footy show ?

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will need all their sponsors for when they have to pay out Sheen's contract and legal bills when he smashes them in the IR tribunal

Pink Pikachu

~Kayley~
Reaction score
I recall tim sheens saying prior to the 2012 season that he would stand down if they did not make the top 8 ... They finish 10th and he cant keep his word... Hes a sh*t coach and a sh*t human.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the way he and the West Tigers club have treated the Western Suburbs RLC I hope the club folds and he never coaches again.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I recall tim sheens saying prior to the 2012 season that he would stand down if they did not make the top 8 ... They finish 10th and he cant keep his word... Hes a sh*t coach and a sh*t human.
if your a tigers fan i bet you werent saying he was a **** human when you won the gf

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
You are an idiot, Meriton & Hyundai have extended their sponsorships, lol.

So many people in this place just post blatant lies.
is this online anywhere? - i deal with meriton and just wondered thats all so i can tease the people that work there that go for the tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.