Toovey???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tips

Waterboy
Reaction score
This is just my observation, but I must admit that I had huge respect for Toovey as a tough as nails little guy when he played.

Unfortunately now he is just a whinging little b**ch. He was gifted the reigns of the premiers and all we ever here is complaints about refereeing etc. He was watching a different game last night if he thought they were hard done by.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love his units of measurements. Perrett was at least a metre offside and Canterbury were always 5 metres offside last night.

The view from his baby booster seat must be bad.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched the press and I must say toovey is the biggest baby... He didn't mention not once bout how well the dogs played just crying like a sook... My god how bad is he

The Detailer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seriously this Garden Knom needs to shut the fk up, all he does is whinge and carry on, does he not realise that next year his team is gonna fall further down the ladder, they are only playing well now cause they still have the Hasler structure, he will coach it out of them as did dud Moore in 2010, so Toovey shut the fk up and face reality champ you will never ever be the coach that SIR HASLER is today!! Complete tosser...

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The difference between a great coach and a good coach is how they handle themselves after a loss. It's obvious Toovey is a rookie coach.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I love his units of measurements. Perrett was at least a metre offside and Canterbury were always 5 metres offside last night.

The view from his baby booster seat must be bad.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I guess he drinks his H2O in a sippy cup too

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's unbelievable can't even handle being outplayed in every area of the game

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is just my observation, but I must admit that I had huge respect for Toovey as a tough as nails little guy when he played.

Unfortunately now he is just a whinging little b**ch. He was gifted the reigns of the premiers and all we ever here is complaints about refereeing etc. He was watching a different game last night if he thought they were hard done by.
He was a phucken whinging ***** when he played ! Spent most of his time blowing up at refs, little c_nt, I phucken hate him !!!!!

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The difference between a great coach and a good coach is how they handle themselves after a loss. It's obvious Toovey is a rookie coach.
Indeed. He does look weirdly out of his depth every time you see him give a press conference.

Without wishing to stoop to some of the crowing and sledging that's been on here during the past 18hrs or so, I'd be worried if someone that clearly unable to accept reality were coaching my club.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was a phucken whinging ***** when he played ! Spent most of his time blowing up at refs, little c_nt, I phucken hate him !!!!!
This! I hated this **** with a passion as a player. Nothing has changed. He was always having tanties as a player and still does it now as a coach. Angry little **** **** with no idea. He was tough, but he was/is a sook.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
toovey rates right up there with the biggest sooks in the nrl, hes forever bagging other clubs and their tactics, their playing styles calling for referees to heavily penalise the bulldogs for the way they play.
hes coaching what is nearly the gf winning team from last year, lets see how he goes without t rex and a few others

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;uU2rXPUze4g]http://youtu.be/uU2rXPUze4g?t=4m36s[/video]

4mins 35. go there.

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got most calls against us last night and this midget still complains about the 10 mtr rule & whatever else?? The whole game Manly was inside the 10, they got away with high shots and dirty play. Just own up & say your team was outplayed!! We didn't play to the best of our ability, but our defence stood up!
He whinged all week about us having a high rate of penalties against us, because of our obstruction plays (according to him), well they disallowed Barba's try because of this whinging, what more does he want?
At the game, that first 5 minutes was the worst I've experienced, it seemed everything was going Manly's way..

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Tooves puts a lot of those Pageant Parents off Toddlers and Tiaras to shame oh and this was on the Crush 'em Cowboys Facebook Page and it's just too funny to not share with you guys hahahahaha

Bonzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tooves puts a lot of those Pageant Parents off Toddlers and Tiaras to shame oh and this was on the Crush 'em Cowboys Facebook Page and it's just too funny to not share with you guys hahahahaha

lol funny.

Bonzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Toov's will soon get the sack anyway, once he changes the structure it will be harder for Manly to compete.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
personally i cant wait for next weeks press conference lol....wonder what sh1tty excuses he will provide if manly lose

Bonzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He has no professionalism.
Very true, Des always commends there team but whenever its the opposite its always the refs fault.
Perfectic excuse for a coach the good coaches know when there beat.

Its gonna be so funny to see the expression on his face if Manly lose next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.