J Jackson is one of my new faveourites, tapau letting me down..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Title says it all guys. Based on recent games that we have seen these guys, I want to openly say Josh Jackson has been doing extremely well considering the games he has had to play, and the pressure he has been under. Whereas tapau, has simply made too many errors and given away to many penalties.

We shouldnt have resigned him..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
There is a Tapau and a Jackson thread at the top of the forum threads list at the moment. This thread is unnecessary. You could have commented in them like everyone else.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
This is more about the most recent game and a comparison of the two young forwards coming into our side, not just generally about each of them

sjwal0

Waterboy
Reaction score
So much bickering between people.
Yeah jackson been good but soon as halatau comes back he needs to be straight into the starting side. Not only a great ball runner but a rock in defence

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Tapau has had a bad few games this year and the knives are out already. Pfft.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tapau has had a bad few games this year and the knives are out already. Pfft.
Ye i dont get it.

He ran strong, defended well yesterday, all he did was give a penalty away...
He came off after 20, which is usually the time big Sam comes off...

We dont put **** on Barba for slipping or Reynolds for not passing, or Tolman for knocking on 30 metres out though

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He may be struggling with the speed of the game and that may take time as he's a big unit.lets give him time as hasler can bring out the best.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
He made a couple of errors, but those can be corrected. What I saw last night was a bloke who is big, strong, runs hard, tackles hard and isn't ready to play in first grade consistantly, but will probably be ready next year or maybe 2014 at the latest. It would be downright silly to release him.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolute machine love him will only improve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

theprestige

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I like Taupau, he played a few games in first grade last season and that he played extremely well, thats why everyone has high expectations. his performances this year are a little less than impressive, but then again he hasn't had a lot of time to prove himself as a quality player- i think 20 minutes may have been his longest time on the field. Maybe with a little more time, he'll gain some more confidence

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats it guys lets bag one of our own after another win because they are playing out of form

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
it seems to me that tapau is just a bit over enthused, coupled with the frustration of not being picked for 1st grade. lets see what des can do with him in the next 2 years.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
tapau was like a kid in a candy shop, he just didnt know what to do first

Status
Not open for further replies.