• Cowboys 13+

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cowboys to score first, but Wright to score Dogs first try, and Dogs to win.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Hopefully we win tomorrow...otherwise redfern will join us on the same competition points! Tigers have some very crucial injuries, so doubt they will be able to beat the rabbitohs

Last edited by a moderator:

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
So even though you don't know who the halfback will be, you are making that prediction. What if our halfback ends up being Kane Cleal?
Just on that do you think Ennis would be more effective at half with Romelo hooker?

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
The one thing that I think will work in our favour with the injuries is having graham on the field probably the whole game. People forget he was the England captain for a few games so he is a leader and can give some direction when we need it. He also leads from the front. If you notice when we are going back or not getting much go forward he is usually the one to put his hand up to get things going again.
Long story short I love him

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to win this game because we have one of our best forwards out and halfback out to show we can still win without them but I dont like going into finals with a long streak so maybe this is the game to lose. Not sure where it is played if in qld then will be close If in sydney we should win.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon Josh Reynolds will get another mohawk and get man of the match, dogs 26-16

Bonzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dogs By 12

FTS: Morris
MOM: Graham

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The one thing that I think will work in our favour with the injuries is having graham on the field probably the whole game. People forget he was the England captain for a few games so he is a leader and can give some direction when we need it. He also leads from the front. If you notice when we are going back or not getting much go forward he is usually the one to put his hand up to get things going again.
Long story short I love him
Agree 100%

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Man you do like to exaggerate dont you. 78+ roflol. ASSSSSSS IFFFFFF. We will only win by 64 you clown.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best thing for the dogs will be the progression of tapau,klemmer,and low.they all did well considering we were playing a top 4 side with thurston and the Australian front row..im pretty sure des will be happy with their performance and give them a month and there are going to be more cattle in the paddock ready for business...thumbs up.
Tapau had a mistake free game and didn't look out of sorts.klemmer is another giant and did well too.give these guys some time and they will be machines.tapau with his strength and klezmer with his mere size is going to be another giant prop who with the rest of the pack to come back will make for a giganic fwd pack.
Low looked good considering he's got o adjust to the fb roll and he did have thurstons kicking game to contend with.give him some time and we should benefit hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.