Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Yay or Nay ???

[video=youtube;Vy5_9dIogiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy5_9dIogiE[/video]

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
She knows punting and is blonde. You can take her to the TAB for a saturday sesh and tak her home. Winning

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed sometimes she looks good, other times reasonable but not as good... and it's the hair and makeup.

That said I'd rate her a 7.5/10... solid effort!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haha that seems a bit like going to a homeless shelter with 50 bucks, waving it around and asking if anybody is interested tbh....would depend if I was hard up at the time...as of this moment, I'll say nein...or was that sixty nein? Nah I'm goin with nein :P

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Would she look as good in the sober light of morning? I'd say it would be a gamble....ok, I'm done now.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Depends if the males saying no here male underwear models in Europe though I doubt it

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
teethtoobig/10 wood still plow though

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Definitely would bang but still would prefer Erin molan. Posted this before and got shouted down, I dunno, she just gets my motor running! Plus I could take her to the footy without having to explain EVERY whistle to her!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Please do not touch anybody with my d*ck....if she is hot enough you want to touch her with a d*ck, use your own please sir.
I don't think you fully understand my comment.. But if a female is hot enough for me to touch, you can be certain I'd be touching her with my own d*ck.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely would bang but still would prefer Erin molan. Posted this before and got shouted down, I dunno, she just gets my motor running! Plus I could take her to the footy without having to explain EVERY whistle to her!
And with good reason, she's a toad.

I'd **** the **** out of Jaimee Rogers. Would love to see what the blokes on here knocking her back look like...

Status
Not open for further replies.