What are you thoughts on same-sex marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone who is saying "it doesnt affect me i dont care what they do" will change their mind quick smart when they have kids.

Thats when it will really affect you.

**** i wish their was antibiotics for this ****!
Ive got 4 kids.

BootS has 2 kids

I would prefer if my kids aren't gay, but it is out of my control if one is homo. Stopping them getting married isn't going to change them.

P

Paint.

$50 says every person against gay marriage in this thread is turned on by lesbians.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
$50 says every person against gay marriage in this thread is turned on by lesbians.
So what are you saying paint? That all the guys on here that approve of such a union be it directly or indirectly are gays themselves or at least curious???

You wouldn't happen to be one of those would you?

P

Paint.

So what are you saying paint? That all the guys on here that approve of such a union be it directly or indirectly are gays themselves or at least curious???

You wouldn't happen to be one of those would you?
Not saying anything other than what I wrote, that most guys are attracted to chicks that like other chicks.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a big difference between girl on girl in a p*rno and two women being a couple.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Found this on the silvertails forum posting it here just for a laugh:

manlyfan76
Posting Freak

RE: back in the Top 4
Wot no cocks?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Against gay marriage, totally.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah but why?
Marriage has always been about a bond between a male and a female. A cornerstone for procreation.

Unfortunately gays don't fit that criteria. And at the end of the day it's a very small amount of the population who are actually gay, there's more important things to worry about.

Gays should be embracing the largely tolerant society in which they live in today, not milking it for more entitlements. Societal conditions for gays are as good today as they've ever been, they should be content.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gays should be embracing the largely tolerant society in which they live in today, not milking it for more entitlements. Societal conditions for gays are as good today as they've ever been, they should be content.
Gays already get the same entitlements as to what heterosexual married couples get. So clearly gays aren't in it for extra entitlements, other than the ability to legally be identified as married.

I personally think your view that gays should be happy with what they have today as a bit ignorant to be honest. There are still gays committing suicide everyday because of being treated like animals due to their sexuality.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Gays already get the same entitlements as to what heterosexual married couples get. So clearly gays aren't in it for extra entitlements, other than the ability to legally be identified as married.

I personally think your view that gays should be happy with what they have today as a bit ignorant to be honest. There are still gays committing suicide everyday because of being treated like animals due to their sexuality.
The extra entitlement I was talking about was marriage.

Yeah there's fat people committing suicide everyday too because of the **** they cop too. Harrassment is a part of life, always will be.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the Imaginary god forbids it

its funny how some people like to follow some of the gods directives but ignore the others

and btw if god doesnt want homosexual bum sex then why did he create gay people, let me guess it was the bad guy the devil who made that creation

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
the Imaginary god forbids it

its funny how some people like to follow some of the gods directives but ignore the others

and btw if god doesnt want homosexual bum sex then why did he create gay people, let me guess it was the bad guy the devil who made that creation
No, God created every living thing and guides whom he wills and the rest are guided by the devil.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No, God created every living thing and guides whom he wills and the rest are guided by the devil.
ah i get it now, so when a priest touches little boys then that is the devil guiding him

its confusing though because you would think that god would guide someone like the priest

Status
Not open for further replies.