Fav Steakhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Nick's Bar and Grill for quality. Damn their steaks are full of flavour!

As for quantity, i'd go with Ribs'n'Rumps by a country mile, best $47 iv'e spent. all the time, every time.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rockpool..best steak i've had in my life..

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one rates Outback Steakhouse? Their razorback ribs are pretty delicious, but I don't like the artificial taste to their steaks.

The Rib-eye on the bone, at Flame (Canterbury Leagues Club) is awesome!

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
Absolutely LOVE hurricanes...Rib eye medium rare with pepper sauce...fkn yum! Ribs n Rump aint bad but Meat n Wine co is better....How is Wildfire ???? the gf wants to take me there one night...need some reviews on the place tho

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I only eat animals that defend themselves...
And those would be?

Anyone been to the Southern Cross hotel on Princes highway? Get a massive amount of ribs for the price.. really cheap too. (last time I was there was about 2yrs ago, no idea if it's changed or not) From what I remember, the steak and pretty much anything on their menu is really good!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How can you guys eat a poor defenceless animal ?
Well I don't know about anyone else here, but generally the ones I eat are already killed. I don't like the idea of chasing a cow around a paddock trying to take a bite out of it as it'll probably kick me in the face, thus leading to a completely unhappy meal.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Wagyu beef nom nom nom. Meat and wine co is pretty good but for me you can't go past Kingsleys. Best quality steaks and a cigar lounge to smoke up a nice Monte cristo after it. Nice....

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuq da steakhouse!

my dad makes da best steak and ribs.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Moo Moo in QLD, Broadbeach and Brisbane - the Best waqyu i have ever had, it's a Kilo of Rump, Baked in the Oven, Awesome!
Meat & Wine Co for steak also!
Hurricanes for ribs!

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely LOVE hurricanes...Rib eye medium rare with pepper sauce...fkn yum! Ribs n Rump aint bad but Meat n Wine co is better....How is Wildfire ???? the gf wants to take me there one night...need some reviews on the place tho
Dude you wont be able to compare wildfire and Hurricane's. Wildfire is a top notch restaurant. The best steak i eer had was at wildfire until i went to rockpool a couple of months back. Go..it will be the best thing you've put in your mouth!!

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pepper sauce is so sexy. Love places that do a 450gm rump with pepper sauce and chips.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moo Moo in QLD, Broadbeach and Brisbane - the Best waqyu i have ever had, it's a Kilo of Rump, Baked in the Oven, Awesome!Meat & Wine Co for steak also!
Hurricanes for ribs!
X2 It's delicious

Status
Not open for further replies.