New York Hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who have been to NY, any recommendations on hotels to stay?

Like massage parlours in Thailand....there are just too many hotels to pick from in NY!

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
my brother is currently in new yourk, staying at dream on west 55th street he said its quite nice, he is staying for 2 weeks, close to central park etc

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
my brother is currently in new yourk, staying at dream on west 55th street he said its quite nice, he is staying for 2 weeks, close to central park etc
Thanks mate, I checked it out and looked pretty good. Already made reservations :grinning: Cheers.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
enjoy mate

i'm considering a few stops in the states in about 12 months time

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hotel Pennsylvania. Sht house hotel but location is crazy. Opposite Madison Square Garden, around the corner from the Empire State Building and about 3 blocks away from Times Square.

When I say the hotel is sht, I mean it. The pillow was razor thin and I'm pretty sure there was blood in the bathtub/shower. Oh, and the air con didn't work.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i hear harlem is an exciting experience if you find a hotel there

they even have a penrith support group called the black panthers, i suggest you try to join

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work in the Industry and use the Dream quite a bit. Very funky hotel and does have a Nightclub there but you don't hear the music. Great 4-star Hotel. Hotel Penn is a popular 3-star hotel (due to price and location) but I don't do less than 4 star ;)

I just returned from Vietnam/Cambodia and stayed here;

http://www.thenamhai.com/

Absolutely outstanding !

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work in the Industry and use the Dream quite a bit. Very funky hotel and does have a Nightclub there but you don't hear the music. Great 4-star Hotel. Hotel Penn is a popular 3-star hotel (due to price and location) but I don't do less than 4 star ;)

I just returned from Vietnam/Cambodia and stayed here;

http://www.thenamhai.com/

Absolutely outstanding !
Good to hear some positive feedback about the hotel. From what ive read, you cant beat it for location...but theres questions around the size of the rooms and the noise, but I suspect that's NY for you.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Hotel Pennsylvania. Sht house hotel but location is crazy. Opposite Madison Square Garden, around the corner from the Empire State Building and about 3 blocks away from Times Square.

When I say the hotel is sht, I mean it. The pillow was razor thin and I'm pretty sure there was blood in the bathtub/shower. Oh, and the air con didn't work.
I didn't need this reminder this morning :(

I miss that blood stain sooo much lol

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
i hear harlem is an exciting experience if you find a hotel there

they even have a penrith support group called the black panthers, i suggest you try to join
haha Harlem is the shaaiiiittt

Me and KE walked down to the projects lol walked into a soul food joint and asked for corn bread and coolaide

I HAD to try it and White Castle, that was in Harlem too

oh and this bloke (black guy) named Black Jesus who came up to me and gave me a gangsta hug ... good times :grinning:

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Back on topic, where ever you stay mate just make sure it close to Times Square because that's really central to everything

It has all the train lines (Bronx, Jersey, Manhattan, Queens lines) all accessible AND

the best way to get around NY City is the bus tours, and that areas has alot stops within walking decent

Pay $70 get 2 days unlimited on/off access, travel all of NY that way, best way to do it !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.