Post Match Des : Titans game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[video=youtube;GpdjdXCWVHA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpdjdXCWVHA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clearly Dessie was very disappointed with the lob-sided penalty count (11-2).

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barba and Stagg are fine according to Dessie.

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
Josh Morris got penalised for saying "Are you serious?" Ennis questioned it and the ref replied "It was the way he said it!" That'll do me!!!

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reporter asks Hasler about Kasiano hit

Hasler "We won't know anymore until we here from the illustrious review committee"
Ennis: cracks up

hahaha

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The referreeing was atrocious imo. Yes we gave away some stupid penalties but we got some awful calls including the one where Bryson said 'are u serious' or something along those lines. Tits also got some bad calls as well.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
did i hear hasler asking what was the score???

Hahahahahaha

Go Dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reporter asks Hasler about Kasiano hit

Hasler "We won't know anymore until we here from the illustrious review committee"
Ennis: cracks up

hahaha
Hasler grinned a little too.. He is a smart ass.. I like it..

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAH THE ILLUSTRIOUS REVIEW COMMITTEE. i deadset love this bloke with all my heart <3

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Brett Suttor again. He was one of the dopes last weekend that blew a penalty when Reynolds was onside.

That said we only have ourselves to blame. Flat in attack and too many mistakes.

I wonder who gets to sign off on the cheque for the incoming $10k fine, as I dare say the NRL will frown upon his comments :roflol:

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brett Suttor again. He was one of the dopes last weekend that blew a penalty when Reynolds was onside.

That said we only have ourselves to blame. Flat in attack and too many mistakes.

I wonder who gets to sign off on the cheque for the incoming $10k fine, as I dare say the NRL will frown upon his comments :roflol:
This is what angers me the most.

Referrees have a big influence on a game. And when you question them, you get slapped with a 10k fine.

The NRL tells you to discuss behind closed doors. Hasler said he got a report that we are good, and disciplined. Then we got slapped with 11-2 penalty count. So obviously there is something not right in the consistency of the referring.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Folks, I need your help.

I wanna make a Dessie press conference super-thread (a one stop shop of all his post match stuff), but it means locating all the others from this year.

Cop/paste links in here as you find them.

Thanks in advance.
CK.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Folks, I need your help.

I wanna make a Dessie press conference super-thread (a one stop shop of all his post match stuff), but it means locating all the others from this year.

Cop/paste links in here as you find them.

Thanks in advance.
CK.
That would be super great CK -- o/s supporters generally cannot view Bigpond video due to geo ip limitations....YouTube clips are perfecto!!

cb.

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
Just one of those days. You can't score points without the ball. The refs didn't help but we were disappointing. I think I saw steam coming out of Dessies ears in the press conference.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
11-2 in todays game is a ****ing joke

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Des clearly upset with the loss. Expect us to bounce back in a big way against the Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.