Remember that game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paint.

Well it's time again...

[video=youtube;0YO3g5mE6dw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YO3g5mE6dw&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/video]

C'mon chelsea...

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hope chelsea win, expecting a red card aswell.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Chelsea didn't win that game, Barca lost it lol.

I was going for Chelsea anyway. Good win by Chelsea, that's what happens when you DON'T start Torres lol.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
people still laughing at torres ^ BAHAHAH butthurt liverlol fans. torres has been very good for us this year, goals aren't the only thing that matter. but ye off course the stats say it all

P

Paint.

Just over 6 hours to the 2nd leg...

Barca still favourites to go through, a 2 goal win will see them straight to Munich, and with the amount of chances they had at the Bridge, they'll be unlucky not to get that.

Word is that Di Matteo has told Chelsea to play attacking football and press for the away goal, altho that leaves us wide open for a counter attack - both teams are strong on the counter tho.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Torres brought on early in the second half to take advantage of the lack of pace in Barca's defence line.

Will definitely be a top match once again... I'll say a 2-1 win to Barcelona, goals to Mata, Cesc and Messi.. Chelsea through on agg.

P

Paint.

Well I was close enough until the 91st min...

GO YOU MIGHTY BLUES <3

P

Paint.

ffs my heart stopped every second minute of that match, but when Messi lined up the penalty, I wasnt so worried, cos I thought to myself, which keeper is there better than cech to take this on?
Didn't have to do much after all, but somehow I was confident in that moment.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very happy, if real madrid win the CL and ronnie has a good euro's than theres no doubt he wins the balon dor and BPITW.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was the performance of the year in Europe so far by Chelsea. RDM stuck with his gameplan even though it seemed inevitable for Eufalona to score 3 or 4 goals in the second half. RDM deserves all the credit he can get after that performance, and Torres scoring at the end was a beautiful up yours to Eufalona too.

Terry is an absolute Fkhead. Why on earth would you do that to your team lol.

Final squad will be interesting considering their missing Ramires Terry Ivanovic and Meirreles

P

Paint.

Terry contesting the charge.

Also Chelsea's formation was interesting in the 2nd half. Their midfielders were in the same position as normal, but Cole, Bosingwa and Ivanovic were the 3 defenders, in the box, and Ramires and Torres, the two strikers, were playing as the left and right backs, so essentially Chelsea finished off the game with a 5-4-0 formation.

Status
Not open for further replies.