I'm cheering for Kris Keating anyway so nerrrr ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't do too much (as expected). Was solid in defence, but that was about it.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
horrible once again....no real sense of direction and poor last tackle options...but unfortunately for us we really dont have another option for the no. 7 jumper until hodkinson comes back

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought he was rubbish tbh, poor kicking game and one bad kick lead to a titan try

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Seriously those bagging him out are just doing so for the sake of it. He was solid, did what he was instructed to do and didn't do anything that made you wanna pull your hair out, he was fine.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Seriously those bagging him out are just doing so for the sake of it. He was solid, did what he was instructed to do and didn't do anything that made you wanna pull your hair out, he was fine.
lol, half the c#ntss on here were already saying he failed before a ball was even kicked.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
keating played well and exceeded all expectations tbh, so please stfu about cutler, lelei and pumipi being better options LOLOLOLOL. these nsw cup player obsessions have gotten to a point where its embaressing

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree it was a pass, but the penalty he gave away in the last 10 minutes was terrible and could have cost us.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
x2

one bad kick decision that led to Titans try. I was amazed why we didnt do more crossfield kicks/bombs across there tryline/ingoal.. i dont think we did any at all to be honest.. maybe it wad instructed not to do so by Des.

Keating went ok though. Wont say he played worse than Hodkinson would have, prob played better than what Trent would have though...

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
apart from that stupid kick in their in-goals where no-one had nfi, he did ok i thought. quick footwork and defended well.

but we still look unstructured which worries me a bit. esp for the next month or so.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hodkinson played consistent today... quiet and steady performance like always... -oops he wasn't playing!! i didnt notice lol

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its pronounced HODGKINSON! surely the majority cant be wrong? lol
i used to spell it that way but until recently where i was told on here it had no 'G' LOL...
ONLY ON THE KENNEL FORUMS LOL LOL LOL

Anyways i think Trent H will be panicking as Keating might steal his spot lol Finally some pressure on Trent the free rider... lol

C

chipandchase

x2

one bad kick decision that led to Titans try. I was amazed why we didnt do more crossfield kicks/bombs across there tryline/ingoal.. i dont think we did any at all to be honest.. maybe it wad instructed not to do so by Des.

Keating went ok though. Wont say he played worse than Hodkinson would have, prob played better than what Trent would have though...
Good summation, he gave a great ball to Pritchard for the first try and don't forget he was involved with barba in holding up the titans player when we were 10 nil down, if they score and go to 16 nil I reckon we would have struggled to come back from that.
Neither Keating or hodkinson are long term solutions IMO but Keating isn't simply minding hodkinson's spot either

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
i used to spell it that way but until recently where i was told on here it had no 'G' LOL...
ONLY ON THE KENNEL FORUMS LOL LOL LOL

Anyways i think Trent H will be panicking as Keating might steal his spot lol Finally some pressure on Trent the free rider... lol
if keating goes fairly solidly for the next few weeks then he will feel the pressure. imo he should have a stint in reserves before coming back into 1st grade.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I agree it was a pass, but the penalty he gave away in the last 10 minutes was terrible and could have cost us.
yeh but it didnt and he went fine for his first FG appearance since last year. He will be fine as a replacement and get better the more games he gets.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was solid. Did his job

2 points in the bank

Nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.