Chicks or Wifes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to come off sounding sexist, but being male, i'm not household trained. Doing a clean up of the rooms to repaint. Removing posters, which stupidly used that ducttape sh*t. and its leaving behind all that sticky residue and even ripping the paint off. Just wondering if anyone. females or ppl with wifes in particular, is there any remedys or products that will remove it. cause nuffin ive tried has worked so far. and ya can't paint over the sticky stuff. Any help would be appreciated. As prob gonna get torn a new A-hole cause i wasnt meant to hang posters in the first place.

G

Gladiator.

Insert a slice of coon cheese into the CD Drive and then reboot the router. Only then and then will it work.

You could also try hiring an Asian hooker (any may work, but Asians are generally gifted at this) and while banging her with her vaj facing the tainted wall, as you ejaculate you get her to urinate, aim at the marked wall. This should solve your problem.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eucalyptus oil is normally good to remove sticky residues. But you will then have to use sugar soap to remove the oil before painting.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eucalyptus oil is normally good to remove sticky residues. But you will then have to use sugar soap to remove the oil before painting.
Thank you.. gonna try that now

G

Gladiator.

Oh Kuzza, why I am not surprised you know to remove sticky residues, you damn whore!

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Insert a slice of coon cheese into the CD Drive and then reboot the router. Only then and then will it work.

You could also try hiring an Asian hooker (any may work, but Asians are generally gifted at this) and while banging her with her vaj facing the tainted wall, as you ejaculate you get her to urinate, aim at the marked wall. This should solve your problem.
Lol... use to be a pretty good knockout asian nextdoor.. but she left after i hit her with a cricket ball. guess she doesnt like balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.