Josh Morris - 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chipandchase

He was fantastic today, he got good early ball today and was dangerous every time he touched it

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
They completely forgot to he was playing in the second half, they barely went to him.

Geez King looked crap.

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he is another who has been puting in week in week out its just ashame his team mates are crumbling around him..

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
very good performance but for my mind didnt shield or help goodwin enough and went back to hogging it a bit there were times he couldve put goodwin away

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hes in peak form. Hope he can hold it. Should play SOO this year.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
He killed it! Hopefully he gets a hattie against the Storm next week

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Big week for Josh! He got the Blues players' player, and was one of our best two days later. He has lifted to another level this year. The first try he scored last night you could have sworn it was Inglis with the way he ran. Brute force mixed with speed. Beautiful stuff.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's hard to see on TV, but up close he is definitely a lot bigger and stockier than you realise.

Playing almost career best footy at the moment, though I still think the Goodwin / Morris combination (of 2008?) still haunts other sides out there. It was deadly.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's hard to see on TV, but up close he is definitely a lot bigger and stockier than you realise.

Playing almost career best footy at the moment, though I still think the Goodwin / Morris combination (of 2008?) still haunts other sides out there. It was deadly.
2009. 2008 was wooden spoon time.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
having an awesome year....hope he continues the good work :grinning:

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score

yeaaaaaah I was thinking to myself wtf this bloke has put on size lately! defs a big kient

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't believe he never even thought about passing to Barba once when he made that break.

Ego and a half, wants to be the highest try scorer for the Dogs lol

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Barba did a similar thing earlier in the year against the Titans.
He stepped and tried to run around Zillman instead of passing to Josh Morris who was flyinggggggggggggg.

Matt Bowen did magnificent in cover.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can't believe he never even thought about passing to Barba once when he made that break.

Ego and a half, wants to be the highest try scorer for the Dogs lol
Reynolds also had a time where if he made a pass Perrett was in untouched. Thats stuff happens. Was barba even near him to pass to

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Once he beat tate, he should of drew bowen and barba under the post.
Could of cost us dearly. I expect more from the "should be current" australian centre this year.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
did he trade positions with his brother this week? lol. Hoping he has a big game against Newcastle.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reynolds also had a time where if he made a pass Perrett was in untouched. Thats stuff happens. Was barba even near him to pass to
Barba was RIGHT behind him....Are you honestly doubting our best support player? Seriously?

Morris and Reynolds are absolute stars for us but they're also the biggest ball hogs in our team. Reynolds has bombed tries for us in the exact same manner and Morris had a tendency to ball hog last year, and even on occasion this year. Its all well and good that we won, but just like how Lafai didn't pass to Barba back in the Souths game; if we lost to that last second Farrell try, they would've been costly mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.