Timoteo Lafai - 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
Another brilliant response.

Lafai will get found out tonight if hes not careful.

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
U got no idea mate go to sleep..
You may be right, I may not have an idea.

But im going to sit here and voice my opinion anyway. Because thats what this place is for.

Im simply of the opinion that Tim Lafai is not up to first grade yet. I obviously hope im proven wrong, as i want anyone who pulls on the blue and white to be able to perform.

BAD INFLUENCE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You may be right, I may not have an idea.

But im going to sit here and voice my opinion anyway. Because thats what this place is for.

Im simply of the opinion that Tim Lafai is not up to first grade yet. I obviously hope im proven wrong, as i want anyone who pulls on the blue and white to be able to perform.
You will find out tonight if he's up to NRL standard!

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did a job last year against Gaz from memory, and St George at the time were scoring plenty of points down his flank. Have not seen anything from him to make me question his defence.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
What happened to Tim in the last half of the match? Noticed Halatau was defending in his spot instead.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Had a solid night, scored a try. He will do while Turner is out and will keep wright on his toes (If Lafai ends up better than Wright, Wright will go when Turner returns)

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Solid in defence which was the most important thing for him seeing as he struggled in the only game he played on the right last year.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What happened to Tim in the last half of the match? Noticed Halatau was defending in his spot instead.
Nah he was still out there at the end.

*DEEP BREATH* .. He was okay. Nothing spectacular and didn't get much chance to get into open space.

But his game smarts showed on the Reynolds try where he deliberately slowed up to prevent challenging Reynolds for the try.

Didn't do anything wrong, scored an easy try, BUT it's his first game. I reckon give him a few weeks to find his feet and he'll do well.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Have been waiting for a long time to see this kid back in FG,I seriously believe he has the goods.He had a quiet-ish game tonight,but it was his first game back & he looks MUCH more comfortable playing on the left.All in all I am eagerly awaiting a long run in the first team for him.On a side note,Jono Wright had his best game tonight on the wing,maybe that is his spot?!?!
Now if I could only get Tapau on the bench instead of Payne all would be great!

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Now if I could only get Tapau on the bench instead of Payne all would be great!
NA, I think we have seen the last of Romelo in FG for a while (pending injuries) AGAIN a bench spot was wasted, Ennis has found some form and its time for Romelo to make way for Kapow Taupau on the bench

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
tend to agree, i am a big fan of romeleo but his 5-10 min game bench spot could be better used on taupau!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Jono almost got found out on the wing last night under the high ball. Lucky for us though Parra didn't get close enough for a second crack.

Romelo is on the bench for utility value. He won't go anywhere I reckon and was playing Second Row last night.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Timoteo is back:grinning: Rate this kid highly and it looks as though he has filled well and should be a force for the rest of the season. As for Marty, my son can't wait for him to play again even though he is 6 Marty is his favourite player evry since the fan day.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
limited opportunities against parra

good luck to him against the titans next week

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He looked to be limping at stages during the game... Right hamstring or thigh must not be 100%

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Again another quiet game from Tim tonight. Hopefully finds his feet soon in first grade.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
did well. defended brilliantly, lett or mcdougall or ray moujarli are not playing first grade LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The farken dikhead gave away a simple penalty in the last ten at a crucial time!

DES

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lafai looked so slow and pedestrian last night. Really not giving us much on the right hand side. Without Barba and Morris our backs have got nothing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.