Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've said it before, and I'll say it again! T Rex has already made an under the table agreement with Greenberg.

And don't ask me how I know.. I'm just spreading rumours!

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
as if anybody still listens to that pissweed weidler. the bloke is the biggest blowass i think i have ever seen

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has signed I'm so sure of it... He will announce it this weekend which means the bulldogs manly game is going to be even bigger now lol

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Channel 7 just said they were seen having breakfast in Belmore this morning.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is F**CKED why would we want that ****** of a manly player, if we do sign foran that's the end of Reynolds he will go off to some other club become a star while where stuck wit that ***** foran, reynolds has 10 times more potential then foran and 10 times more energy and passion,bred from belmore he is GOD :p .. p.s **** manly we don't want any of there players we might aswel rename and relocate to brookvale.

G

Gladiator.

Just got a phone call from the nephew of a board member. Looks like Foran is a done deal.

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the weed is probably the last journalist out there to get this info.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've seen a player show the heart and enthusiasm that Reynolds shows every minute his on the field. The bigger question is, will Foran show the same amount of love and passion that Reynolds does? It's all well and good if he makes a few great plays and gets us points, but in the long run.. I'd prefer a bloke who bleeds blue and white over someone who'd walk out if more money was thrown his way, or if Des walks out eventually.. Call me old fashion, but loyalty comes before a premiership.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trend I agree but disagree.. Loyalty is out the door these days man. It's all bout money... If we don't pull our socks up and get with the times then we won't win a premiership any time soon. I agree we need to bleed our younger players but if that position is vacant we need to buy talent. It's just the nature of the game these days unfortunately but if we want a premiership soon we need the players..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
as others have said, who is to say foran is not going to partner reynolds, he still has a long way to go, though if the rumours of hodkos injury are true and hes got another 7 weeks out, reynolds may well make des think of him partnering foran in the halfs.

IF we do sign him that is. it would spell the end to one player, keating.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ceagle :

RE: Foran to Bulldogs will be Announced soon
Ricardi will be probably the one to fill the void, If he can be anywhere decent we wil be good, as history has shown you only need one dominant half to be a succesful team and we have one signed up for many years.

Now focus on re-signing Stewart, Matai and T-Rex, whilst looking for another prop.

Guess he isn't so confident of talking out his ass at the moment, guess it can go back to what its usually used for, copping penis.

RE: Foran to Bulldogs will be Announced soon
Screw him he only played well in a handfull of games last year dce made him look good

quick they turn on him, if he re-signs lol at them.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've seen a player show the heart and enthusiasm that Reynolds shows every minute his on the field. The bigger question is, will Foran show the same amount of love and passion that Reynolds does? It's all well and good if he makes a few great plays and gets us points, but in the long run.. I'd prefer a bloke who bleeds blue and white over someone who'd walk out if more money was thrown his way, or if Des walks out eventually.. Call me old fashion, but loyalty comes before a premiership.
I expect loyalty from my wife and my mates, not from football players. This isn't the local A Grade comp, this is the NRL and give me someone who will win us a comp.

If bleeding blue and white was a prerequisite for signing and keeping players, I would've played for the Bulldogs for 35 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.