To accommodate Des Hasler's arrival the Bulldogs have sack long time trainer Larry Br

Status
Not open for further replies.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
finally i get some respect on this place
of course we dont come 6th (actually 8th) im going to use it as an arguing point ffs, this is quite logical to do especially for someone like me who doesnt like what he has done at the club
Precisely, you're agenda driven.

but give me a break, are you saying im purposely putting up unreasonable expectations so there is a larger downside target for me to attack greenberg? and that a top 6, (i personally said top 4 aim, top 8 minimum) is that unachievable expectation?
yes I am saying that you are purposely putting up unreasonable expectations so you have a better argument against Vai and the other Greenberg circle jerkers.

Top 4 is way to far !

6th, is unreasonable seeing as a coach is coming into a new environment.

8th is reasonable.

Im not saying we won't come 4th or even 6th, Im saying we shouldn't be getting our hopes up and putting unrealistic expectations on a coach coming to a new club.

FYI I agree that for Greenberg needs to win a comp very soon otherwise he is out the door, Im not blinded by his press conferences like most on here; but I will not stand idly by whilst someone like you tries to distort facts because he dislikes a CEO.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So whats happening is we are sacking current bulldog employees and replacing them with Manly ??

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
well then sucked in i said 8th minimum is what i want, so that means im being reasonable

so stfu and please apologise for ruining the good name of rodzilla

i dont need a secret agenda to attack greenberg, im open about it

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
well then sucked in i said 8th minimum is what i want, so that means im being reasonable
So then why did you quote my post ? Why did you even argue with me when you said 8th and I was clearly talking about "6th minimum" being an unreasonable expectation?

so stfu and please apologise for ruining the good name of rodzilla

i dont need a secret agenda to attack greenberg, im open about it
Point still stands, you liked Noad and you can't stand the fact that his successor is going to have a better legacy. You're blinded by your hate for Greenberg that your comprehension skills have gone out the window.

Yet again, Rod made to look like a fool. :caked::caked:

Dont quit your day job. ;)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
well i actually happen to believe that top 6 is quite easily achievable so thats the argument still going on, but to defend myself that all along ive been racking up the expectations is wrong

ffs im going to take a look at my noad years expectations, its probably top 2 minimum and top 4 in 2008

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
if they had GPS im sure they would find that hickey broke training and ran to a KFC, when he was meant to be at a weights session
Its not Hickeys fault. He doesnt have a eating problem, he has a hearing problem. He misheard it when they told him to "get into more weights." All he heard was "get more weight".

And no it isnt an unreasonable thing to expect a premiership next year. I expect one every year. So would a lot of fans of a lot of teams except Cronulla. What would be unreasonable would be starting sack Des threads next year if we didnt win the comp. I expect a premiership every year but dont need people sacked if we dont. At least until they fail for a few years in a row anyway.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
HUH? All I said is that its not cool to be like oi Hasler you owe us a premiership now

I don't doubt that he could probably get us one but I am not about to put minimum / maximum performance standards on him year by year

The guy has come here with good intentions, just let him do his job ffs!

God some ppl (Rod) twist things beyond belief!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
HUH? All I said is that its not cool to be like oi Hasler you owe us a premiership now

I don't doubt that he could probably get us one but I am not about to put minimum / maximum performance standards on him year by year

The guy has come here with good intentions, just let him do his job ffs!

God some ppl (Rod) twist things beyond belief!
what difference does it make if we hound him or not?

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
some one please put rod in a time machine with the settings back to 2004 so he will be at peace again

ITS THE ONLY WAY!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
some one please put rod in a time machine with the settings back to 2004 so he will be at peace again
omg now you're talking

folkes coaching, corey hughes and sherwin playing, patten, willie tonga, dream team style forward pack

jizz

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
:sleepy: when he meets the fans or goes to games he is going to sense things
yeah i can imagine that conversation

fans: hey dessie!

des: hey

fans: woo, win us the title baby, i want us to go all the way!

des: ffs dont put me under pressure, this is not very welcoming

ffs this guy is making big monies, its not going to be relax and do your best

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
yeah i can imagine that conversation

fans: hey dessie!

des: hey

fans: woo, win us the title baby, i want us to go all the way!

des: ffs dont put me under pressure, this is not very welcoming

ffs this guy is making big monies, its not going to be relax and do your best
as long as he is doing his best that is all we can ask for. his methods are different to the previous coach we had and that is what we are looking for, someone who is not concerned with ego, doing things his way in spite of success.

we did not sign a premiership, we signed a quality coach that will improve the development of players and quality of team cohesion and performance.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Each and every year I expect a premiership and for the team to make the 8. Every week I expect my team to win and get the 2 points every week. This is a results driven industry and IMO Greenberg has finally put us in a good position.

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol wut ?

Hasler has not signed any players since coming on board?

In regards to you're support staff question, who are leaving ? just these two, there are still many people on board who Des needs to get used to.

Let me put it this way, if you changed jobs would you automatically know how everything works at your new job, and know everyone there ? OR OR OR would it take time for you to know how everything works and know everyone there ?

only 2 leaving???? have you been living in a bubble???? check out the coaching staff on the bulldogs website, there is a reason there is few names there now.
recruitment guy, gone, physio gone, media guy gone, trainers gone possibly doctor gone, Hazzard medical consultant gone,

and he bought in his own sprint coach, assitant coach, recruitment guy, just to name a few.

this is not a new job for hasler he has been in contact with the Greenberg for over 6months, Hasler doesnt need to know how everything works, its his way now or the highway more like the players and admin staff working out how it all works now

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
wtf that is excellent news, my attitude will be alot better now
Noel Cleal arriving was excellent news :grinning:

Des could sack TG if it meant we would be guaranteed a premiership, all the nuffies complaining about the clean out are the same who cried about Moore's treatment and how he deserved better

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
No dramas with me, its time to get serious!

Status
Not open for further replies.