Todd Greenberg in dedication

Status
Not open for further replies.

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you can have money and heart, clubs like broncos have been doing it for years, the money he brings in is nit the problem its what we are losing which is the problem,

there are plenty of threads on here about how the players dont feel losses like they should, that players just treat it like a job. And no not all clubs are like this, players from clubs like canberra, knights, souths really do feel loyal to the club. maybe if we had kept players longer and stopped trying to buy success thet might feel loyal.

moore may not have been the best coach but was loyal to the club all his life and deserved a better then being shafted lke he was, Andrew Ryan was encourged to retire, is Ayoub still at the club?

there was talk all season of Ryan retiring, also it was always going to be the last home game of the season and there are always a number of players to retire, move on, we looked money hungry

the "feel" has more to do with people not feeling close to the team any more, too many changes, not enough legends involved in the team, now half of manly. and it als proves money isnt every thing

I think we need to wait and see if he does the best for the club, people thought McIntyre was doing best for the club

and now we can add Larry Britton as another loyal person shown the door without a word of thanks (nice timing too just before christmas, new jobs are so easy to find)

How many ex bulldog players are still involved with the club now on a regular bases? There is always a reason ex players are not seen around the club any more

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
you can have money and heart, clubs like broncos have been doing it for years, the money he brings in is nit the problem its what we are losing which is the problem,

there are plenty of threads on here about how the players dont feel losses like they should, that players just treat it like a job. And no not all clubs are like this, players from clubs like canberra, knights, souths really do feel loyal to the club. maybe if we had kept players longer and stopped trying to buy success thet might feel loyal.
Can you point me to threads where there are direct quotes from players stating they feel nothing for the club, otherwise your argument is obsolete.

moore may not have been the best coach but was loyal to the club all his life and deserved a better then being shafted lke he was, Andrew Ryan was encourged to retire, is Ayoub still at the club?
So what you're saying is that, if you love the club you shouldn't be sacked for mediocrity and nepotism ? How do you know Ryan was encouraged to retire, source ?

Ayoub was given a different role at the club, but as seen in the other thread he rejected the role.

there was talk all season of Ryan retiring, also it was always going to be the last home game of the season and there are always a number of players to retire, move on, we looked money hungry
There was talk but it was not 100% confirmed.

the "feel" has more to do with people not feeling close to the team any more, too many changes, not enough legends involved in the team, now half of manly. and it als proves money isnt every thing
lol That "feel" you speak of is subjective, varying from person to person! I personally loved how we were playing in the first couple of rounds this season, expansive and energetic... The club was buzzing and you were probably cheering too! What changed ? tell me ? ok Ill tell you ! We started losing, and the fact of the matter is, nobody liked to lose ! Hence why you have that "feel"

I think we need to wait and see if he does the best for the club, people thought McIntyre was doing best for the club
Agreed, time will tell.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Let's be honest here... In a few years we'll most likely have a dedicated Greenburg hate Facebook page for some stupid reason.

You only have to look back a few months; there weren't too many Greenburg fans here that's for sure.
Probably not. Also you have fallen into the trap in believing the loudest voices (or most persistant ones) are a majority. IN this place the haters are the loudest and despite the fact they are in nearly every thread hating, they are only a small handfull of trolls and some with multiple accounts. Ive seen people use second accounts here to post agreements to thier own posts to try and give them come kind of appearance of validity. Nearly all people/fans at the dogs love Todd, im sure of it.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
and now we can add Larry Britton as another loyal person shown the door without a word of thanks (nice timing too just before christmas, new jobs are so easy to find)

How many ex bulldog players are still involved with the club now on a regular bases? There is always a reason ex players are not seen around the club any more
Larry wasnt shown the door, he had his role changed and its up to him if he goes. Thats how i read it. Im not fussed how much he brings from Manly as long as they leave thier fans at Brookvale lol. Im sure Bennett took a few of his own staff to St Merge went he went there. Its like the argument we shouldnt have got rid of Moore because of who he is to the club. That alone isnt enough.

And just to quickly name 3 ex dogs players that are still with the club on a regular basis.... Terry Lamb, Andy Patmore and Jim Dymock.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
Probably not. Also you have fallen into the trap in believing the loudest voices (or most persistant ones) are a majority. IN this place the haters are the loudest and despite the fact they are in nearly every thread hating, they are only a small handfull of trolls and some with multiple accounts. Ive seen people use second accounts here to post agreements to thier own posts to try and give them come kind of appearance of validity. Nearly all people/fans at the dogs love Todd, im sure of it.
lol that's sad.

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Larry wasnt shown the door, he had his role changed and its up to him if he goes. Thats how i read it. Im not fussed how much he brings from Manly as long as they leave thier fans at Brookvale lol. Im sure Bennett took a few of his own staff to St Merge went he went there. Its like the argument we shouldnt have got rid of Moore because of who he is to the club. That alone isnt enough.

And just to quickly name 3 ex dogs players that are still with the club on a regular basis.... Terry Lamb, Andy Patmore and Jim Dymock.
I read it as Ayoub was deciding to stay or go after being given (if the Tony Ayoub sacked thread is to be believed) a lower roll not Larry Britton, and being given a lower roll is pretty much saying we dont want you but dont want to pay out your contract so here is a roll you wont take see you later. Pretty cold way to do business IMO

I am sure Bennet took some of his own too, but he didnt not sack (gently pushed out) everyone else, and he only bought in people who were better at the job, Ayoub is the Australian physio!

So Lamb is Greenberg's puppet to bring out and look the part (what does he actually do now apart from the film bits on the website), Dymock is still here cause he would look real bad to sack him now and Patmore's role gets smaller and smaller (another i dont want to pay you out situation)

anyone else involved at the club? comes to the games regularly??

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read it as Ayoub was deciding to stay or go after being given (if the Tony Ayoub sacked thread is to be believed) a lower roll not Larry Britton, and being given a lower roll is pretty much saying we dont want you but dont want to pay out your contract so here is a roll you wont take see you later. Pretty cold way to do business IMO

I am sure Bennet took some of his own too, but he didnt not sack (gently pushed out) everyone else, and he only bought in people who were better at the job, Ayoub is the Australian physio!

So Lamb is Greenberg's puppet to bring out and look the part (what does he actually do now apart from the film bits on the website), Dymock is still here cause he would look real bad to sack him now and Patmore's role gets smaller and smaller (another i dont want to pay you out situation)

anyone else involved at the club? comes to the games regularly??
Barry Ward, Andrew Farrar, Paul Dunn.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
not all former legends are personable to the players and some have a negative impact on gameday results. usually via criticism and undermining the coach (telling players to run certain lines etc)

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
:roflol: TROLL ALERT :roflol:

i love greenberg i want his babies

greenberg is the best ceo we've had since bullfrog

greenberg is god, all hail greenberg

:D

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rodzilla v VAI Round 283645647364734637362872383674. Coming soon.

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We may have over 5000 memebers but how many are old memebers who have been with the club over 10 yrs???
We have 7000 now, at the end of 2008 (only 3 years ago) - we had 4k in total.

So we are ahead of this time last year, and we are 2k ahead of total of 2008, still with the best part of 3 months until the start of the season.

Last edited by a moderator:

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
VAI and his merry men of Greenberg circle jerkers VS. Rodzilla, Well done and ????

Things are going to get interdasting if we don't win a comp in the next couple of years, and if we do F************ ! The Anti-Greenbergites will disappear for a while.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
We have 7000 now, at the end of 2008 (only 3 years ago) - we had 4k in total.

So we are ahead of this time last year, and we are 2k ahead of total of 2008, still with the best part of 3 months until the start of the season.
Hey Dimitri,

Are you the same Dimitri off LU that supports the PR bid ?

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
VAI and his merry men of Greenberg circle jerkers VS. Rodzilla, Well done and ????

Things are going to get interdasting if we don't win a comp in the next couple of years, and if we do F************ ! The Anti-Greenbergites will disappear for a while.
lol piss off circle jerker, even you have fallen into the "must address stupidity" pro-Greenberg rant. I only use the term "hail Greenberg" because it is the_greatest feeling knowing that a piece of rod dies inside every time he reads it

p.s: Hail Greenberg!
:hail:

p.p.s: I'm totally fine with being labeled a Barba circle jerker

Status
Not open for further replies.