Army welcoming for Des.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I think it would be remiss of us as a supporters group, to allow the events of the last few weeks go by unheralded.

After 20+ years in maroon'n'white, I think it's important we do as much as we can as fans to make Des's transition into blue'n'white as smooth as possible. I know Todd will do his bit and organise an e-Tag, and Mr Jaycar will toss Des a free SatNav to help with the daily commute from the Northern beaches.

The first chance for many to encounter Des will come when we play our trial match at Belmore in February. But that doesn't mean we can't do anything now to celebrate this momentus coup, does it ? With that in mind ... I propose a "Ceremonial smashing of doors !!!"

If you're a Dogs fan, join with me ... and bust down a door in your own house by using fists and/or headbutts !!!

I can think of no better way to usher in the new era.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I fought the door and the door won....cool idea...maybe i'll smash a door at the office here and get myself fired. Two birds with one stone...yeehawww. I would participate at home but it's friggin hard to smash a tent door

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Greenberg should organise Doors Plus as a coachs sponsor

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i fought the door and the door won....cool idea...maybe i'll smash a door at the office here and get myself fired. Two birds with one stone...yeehawww. I would participate at home but it's friggin hard to smash a tent door
lol

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I fought the door and the door won....cool idea...maybe i'll smash a door at the office here and get myself fired. Two birds with one stone...yeehawww. I would participate at home but it's friggin hard to smash a tent door
lol wat?!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ironic really Des smashes doors at Manly and they have now created a revolving one at the board in his honour.

Now, I would smash a door in his honour, but my door is my gym, therefore I can't.

How's this for a banner idea:
DES - Our Doors are ALWAYS open for you!

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love it! would any butthurt Manly fan come up with the ideas we have? obviously not!.

Status
Not open for further replies.