Paul Tomkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Honestly... Liverpool fans hate him so much because of his biasness for Liverpool but this is just taking it to another level

paul_tomkins Paul Tomkins You may think that Aguero is miles better than Carroll, but at £35m each, one comes with modest wages, the other on a small fortune. I reckon #LFC got the best deal here.

paul_tomkins Paul Tomkins @stephen_ks Yes Aguero is a world class player but Carroll offers his own unique style, and in Suarez, I think he is too similar to Aguero.

Chris_Jingree Chris Jingree @paul_tomkins we paid £35m for a player who has only played 6 months of Premier League football whereas City have paid the same price for one of the best strikers in the world. How can you say that we got a better deal with Carroll when he played 10 games and scored only 2 goals for us?

paul_tomkins Paul Tomkins @Chris_Jingree We got the better deal with Carroll because of the modest wage #LFC are giving him. Carroll's wages will only cost £52.5m over 5 years where City will be paying over £85m in wages for Aguero in that same period and Carroll will come good this season. Don't judge him on last season because of his injuries.

paul_tomkins Paul Tomkins Carroll deal will cost #LFC c.£52m over 5 yrs, Aguerro will cost City c.£85m. Simply not comparable deals.

paul_tomkins Paul Tomkin If you can't appreciate the context of the word 'modest' in what I'm saying, please unfollow! Compared to Aguero, Carroll's wages are modest and #LFC have the far better deal

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly... Liverpool fans hate him so much because of his biasness for Liverpool but this is just taking it to another level
You were right about this douche:

paul_tomkins Paul Tomkins @stephen_ks Yes Aguero is a world class player but Carroll offers his own unique style, and in Suarez, I think he is too similar to Aguero.

grk_adonis

THIS IS ANFIELD!
Reaction score
I actually quite like him...obviously he has a Liverpool bias, but doesnt everyone have bia towards their team?...TBH for all the bias against liverpool and towards united and managers like ferguson and redknapp by the general english media, its about time we got someone on our side....

BTW you cant compare the carrol and aguero transfers, they are two different scenarios all together...

Status
Not open for further replies.