Willie Tonga released by Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he's all signed, sealed and delivered to Parra and will join his brother there next year.

By the way, I seem to remember a lot of people on here crying when we didn't keep Esi. Well, the bloke is pretty much rubbish so no loss on our part. One mans trash is as usual Parra's treasure. (Willie Tonga and Sandow excluded)
Of course, it will depend on how we clean out our squad in order give adequate room for players like Tonga. Players we can actually entrust to give more than 75% a game.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would have him back before Danial Mortimer, the Cowboys are going good and Tonga is from a quick passing Bulldog side, in fact I would love to have him back.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hayne + Sandow

Sandow is starting to fire more consistently and Hayne is capable of pretty much anything. This owns our halves combination.
He has really elevated his game since last year and showing maturity in a seemingly injury-hit Rabbits who just can't form together with the growing amount of player-turnover from their squad.

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Doubt he would have pressed for an early release from his club if he hadn't already agreed to another club.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Doubt he would have pressed for an early release from his club if he hadn't already agreed to another club.
We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out as the season progresses to the final. If there is sufficient cap space then hopefully Tonga will take the reigns of Reddy in the team who seems destined to leave at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.