Votes: 24 52.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you have Wayne Bennett and are the Premiers you can afford to be cocky, let's see what happens next year, Knights fans will probably love themselves even more.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
When you have Wayne Bennett and are the Premiers you can afford to be cocky, let's see what happens next year, Knights fans will probably love themselves even more.
The thought of that is unbearable.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're cnts who deserve to die. Pun intended......

Arrogant fckheads who've won fck all for 30 years (Technically) and act as if they're Gods amongst men. They follow a merged club with one Premiership and behave as if they've won 90 premierships. Their own forum (Dragons Army Forum) was shut down because of their cocksucking attitude. Doust was going to sue a few of the supporters for defamation and NO OTHER TEAM has had a supporter actually die at their OWN leagues club after a GF win.....

Merged club with one premiership. Never forget that, cnts. Merged club. You are now on par with the Western Tigers of Campbelltown and sometimes Leichhardt.
Very well put

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think the best way to describe them are bandwagonners.

The brief history of the St George Fanbase
From the start of 1997 to the end of 1998 = The jerseys, flags, banners, and other random St Merge sh1t were boxed up and went into the cupboards, attics and basements.

In 1999 they were dusted off and brought back out into public.

From the start of 2000 to the end of 2009 = The jerseys, flags, banners, and other random St Merge sh1t were boxed up and put into long term storage, or sold on ebay for bottom dollar.

---------------

So it's only the past few years they've come out of the woodwork and started banging on and supporting their side again. They are due for another slump soon, so anyone with shares in storage warehouses in the St George / Illawarra / Wollongong area get ready for another boom period.

The best way to describe a St George fan, would be like someone coming from the past into modern day (like I'm talking from 1920 or something), and constantly banging on to everyone they see (ad nauseum) about how cool their mobile phone is, and how its state of the art and amazingly new technology, despite it being a old school brick phone that nobody really gives a sh1t about.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I voted B but that's based on friends I know who are Dragons fans... I've never been to Jubilee though so I can't grab an accurate opinion.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol Dean 'Bulldog' Ritchie

Anyone watch One Week At A Time last night, he was being pummeled by Sticky.
the crap Ritchie was trying to spin was nothing short of pathetic

typical murdoch media muppet

grabbing any little thing for the sake of creating a storm in a teacup

opportunists at best

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Who gives a f**k what Dean Ritchie thinks?

I don't think they're c**ky or arrogant as a team. Only a few players are and that's Soward and Boyd. The rest are fine.
I agree with that as well.

I also do not have a problem with Dragons Supporters persay because (along with you Doggies Fans plus Sharks and Roosters Supporters as well) I find that the vast majority are awesome people to have a chat with :grinning:

The worst are Brisbane, Melbourne and Wests.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree with that as well.

I also do not have a problem with Dragons Supporters persay because (along with you Doggies Fans plus Sharks and Roosters Supporters as well) I find that the vast majority are awesome people to have a chat with :grinning:

The worst are Brisbane, Melbourne and Wests.
Brisbane fans are okay... I agree about the Tigers though.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Knights fans have had attitude because they saw themselves as a struggling club against the wealth of the big cities. Now they are a millionaire side with a money-no-object coach. Kind of takes away their self-pity.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now the Rabbits are starting to love themselves, at least we beat them.
The Dragons are starting to look distraught.

Status
Not open for further replies.