Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
yeh ok

Jon Snow will be back, do you know when?
Season 83

This episode reminded me that there's a fair few open stories from several seasons back that they haven't touched on lately.

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
Jon Snow will be back in way or another.

Just because Kit Harrington is towing the HBO line at the moment doesn't mean anything. He's hardly going to come out and ruin the storyline is he?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Where the **** is Gentry?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
WouldstillbangCersei/10

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
WouldstillbangCersei/10
I read an article today about the walk of shame scene. Apparently it was one of the most expensive and complicated scenes they've done.

They basically had to move to a completely different town because the church wouldn't let them shoot the scene there. Then at the new town they had to put up green screens and had to pay all the shops to close down for the 4 days it took to shoot. Then they needed to ban all cameras & phones from the set so no one would leak photos and made ever person involved sign non-disclosure agreements that included $250,000 fines for leaking anything.

Then they had to shoot all the scenes with Lena Heady wearing a body coloured dress, then they had to shoot all the scenes again with a naked body double.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One funny thing. An interview with Martin in 2011 after he wrote the book said:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: So why did you kill Jon Snow?

GEORGE R.R. MARTIN: Oh, you think he’s dead, do you?

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Well, I guess. Yes. That’s how I took it. The way it was written, it sounded like he was mortally wounded – and, you know, it’s you!

GEORGE R.R. MARTIN: Well. I’m not going to address whether he’s dead or not. But as to why – didn’t you think the text established why they would want to assassinate him?

http://www.ew.com/article/2011/07/2...ium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange_article

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I read an article today about the walk of shame scene. Apparently it was one of the most expensive and complicated scenes they've done.

They basically had to move to a completely different town because the church wouldn't let them shoot the scene there. Then at the new town they had to put up green screens and had to pay all the shops to close down for the 4 days it took to shoot. Then they needed to ban all cameras & phones from the set so no one would leak photos and made ever person involved sign non-disclosure agreements that included $250,000 fines for leaking anything.

Then they had to shoot all the scenes with Lena Heady wearing a body coloured dress, then they had to shoot all the scenes again with a naked body double.
Yeh I read the same thing about the body double, i couldn't help looking at her vagina lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lena has plenty of tattoos and the body double obviously didn't.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tyene Sand with the comment of the century.

You want a good girl but you need a bad pussy.

[video=youtube;3yu-iAc28Qk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yu-iAc28Qk[/video]

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What if when they go to burn Jon's body and he doesn't burn and he is reborn??

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No chance in hell.
If he really has the blood of the dragon, why not?

or maybe he warged himself into Ghost (his direwolf). If Kit is telling the truth, he only said he won't be back next season, he didn't say anything about season 7

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Targaryans aren't immune to fire tho. They have some resistance but no immunity. GRRM has said that the event with Dany in the fire was a one time magical thing. See Dany's brother being killed by molten lava on his head or the stories about various Targaryans of the past drinking wildfire and dying for examples that Targaryan's are not immune to fire.

More likely than not Jon will be revived by Mel just like Thoros did to Beric. Other possibility is he wargs into Ghost but thats probably less likely since we haven't seen any signs that TV Show Jon can warg yet.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This scene is different in the books.

In the books Jon is stabbed 4 times and is left in the snow to die. From this ill take that he is turned into a white walker (the nights king was the 13th commander of the nights watch). Thus leaving him to be a second nights king, calling upon the ice dragon frozen in the wall. This will destroy the wall allowing easy passage for the walkers, and Jon will have ultimate rule of the walkers as the one who can tame the beast has ultimate control.

Just my theory. It has never made sense to me that he would mount a fire breathing dragon as he has always been associated with ice.

I think it will come to a final fight where Jon is on his Ice dragon with an army of walkers and Danaerys is on her dragon with her army. Danaerys will probably win to complete the fairy tale ending.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

In the books Jon is stabbed 4 times and is left in the snow to die. From this ill take that he is turned into a white walker (the nights king was the 13th commander of the nights watch). Thus leaving him to be a second nights king, calling upon the ice dragon frozen in the wall. This will destroy the wall allowing easy passage for the walkers, and Jon will have ultimate rule of the walkers as the one who can tame the beast has ultimate control.

Just my theory. It has never made sense to me that he would mount a fire breathing dragon as he has always been associated with ice.

I think it will come to a final fight where Jon is on his Ice dragon with an army of walkers and Danaerys is on her dragon with her army. Danaerys will probably win to complete the fairy tale ending.
I totally forgot about the ice dragon, that actually makes sense and who the **** doesn't wanna see another dragon lol.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tyene Sand with the comment of the century.

You want a good girl but you need a bad pussy.

[video=youtube;3yu-iAc28Qk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yu-iAc28Qk[/video]
Thats some funny cringe, those girls are terrible actors lol

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Doesn't Danaerys stuff allot of things up and is a terrible ruler in the book? Apparently she is the creators favourite so they are making her out to be near faultless, they also hate stannis so they ruined his character on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.