Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
serious? she wasnt really someone i could indentify or had an attachment to. shes only been on there a total of what... 10 mins? lol.

anyway, how lame was the ending? reminded me of the never ending story.
She was one of the few characters that was 100% good in heart. She had suffered enough in her life and deserved happiness.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
**** you Stannis
I havent read the books but stannis doesnt burn her in them, GRRM told the writers of the show that she does burn in the new book but he never said stannis killed her.

This season has been shit despite the second half of episode 8, I wondered why the quality dropped and its because the shows writers are pretty much making things up at this point.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
At least they had a nice fire to keep them all warm...they all looked pretty cold before hand.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I havent read the books but stannis doesnt burn her in them, GRRM told the writers of the show that she does burn in the new book but he never said stannis killed her.

This season has been shit despite the second half of episode 8, I wondered why the quality dropped and its because the shows writers are pretty much making things up at this point.

Wait till the next season lol. He is rushing to finish the book before the start of next season, could have a disappointing end imo.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait till the next season lol. He is rushing to finish the book before the start of next season, could have a disappointing end imo.
Apparently the mountain and the hound are fighting in the last episode of this season, hopefully its good because the choreographed fight scenes have been pretty bad lately.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apparently the mountain and the hound are fighting in the last episode of this season, hopefully its good because the choreographed fight scenes have been pretty bad lately.

That's the Cleganebowl, another fan theory.

The fight scenes haven't been that great this season, but the White Walkers sequence at the end of episode 8 was epic. Took them 25 days to film a 20 minute sequence, that's movie level.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's the Cleganebowl, another fan theory.

The fight scenes haven't been that great this season, but the White Walkers sequence at the end of episode 8 was epic. Took them 25 days to film a 20 minute sequence, that's movie level.
White walker scene made up for a pretty overall underwhelming season, looks like they blew their budget on that though as there were a few other battles but were left out for the "20 good men" bolten crew lol.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
White walker scene made up for a pretty overall underwhelming season, looks like they blew their budget on that though as there were a few other battles but were left out for the "20 good men" bolten crew lol.

Sounds about right. That 20 minute scene would've chewed up a lot of the budget, when you take into account all the extras, CGI, multiple choreographed fight scenes etc.

The same with Dany's 'how to train your dragon' scene. For a tv show, the CGI in that scene was very well done.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds about right. That 20 minute scene would've chewed up a lot of the budget, when you take into account all the extras, CGI, multiple choreographed fight scenes etc.

The same with Dany's 'how to train your dragon' scene. For a tv show, the CGI in that scene was very well done.
That scene reminded me of the never ending story lol

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
This season has been pretty shit
They do stuff to shock the fans eg: scaleface getting burnt alive but ms perfect tits

I also make up names for the characters ( I can't remember there names so I'll just make shit up below)

Captain friend zone = the guy that loves dragon lady

I'm a serious fourth season actress now so I won't get my baby dragons out this season ( tits ) = dragon lady

Copper wanker = Jaime

Perfect tits = the fire witch lady

Miss hot bitch = Jaime sister

Mr I should be in male stripper movie with channing tatum = Jon snow

When I watch the show tomorrow I'll think of the other names

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The imp= Corey Thompson

Jon snow = Jonathan Thurston

Stannis= cam smith

Breanne of tarth= Shaun lane

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i thought the hound died?
They never actually showed him die so it was open to interpretation. Its possible he is coming back at some time, I'm also wondering where starks brother went? He just left at one point and they never showed him again.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This season has been pretty shit
They do stuff to shock the fans eg: scaleface getting burnt alive but ms perfect tits

I also make up names for the characters ( I can't remember there names so I'll just make shit up below)

Captain friend zone = the guy that loves dragon lady

I'm a serious fourth season actress now so I won't get my baby dragons out this season ( tits ) = dragon lady

Copper wanker = Jaime

Perfect tits = the fire witch lady

Miss hot bitch = Jaime sister

Mr I should be in male stripper movie with channing tatum = Jon snow

When I watch the show tomorrow I'll think of the other names
Ms Perfect tits is Tyene Sand not Melisandre.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If Jon Snow is really dead we riot.

Status
Not open for further replies.