Not open for further replies.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When their Primera side plays in the Segunda división :D

shockradium

Waterboy
Reaction score
i don't undertsand how this club is surviving buying so many players for ridiculous sums of money. unbelievable how they are still afloat and not bankrupt like racing santander a couple of weeks ago.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i don't undertsand how this club is surviving buying so many players for ridiculous sums of money. unbelievable how they are still afloat and not bankrupt like racing santander a couple of weeks ago.
Racing are in trouble???

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The king of spain is a real madrid fan.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ahhh real madrid. a team of champions isnt always a champion team.
Yeah... as for Barcelona on the other hand... They managed to accomplish everything (in 2 seasons) what Real has been trying to do with much larger purchases for a decade... Dominate European Football(or Soccer... which every one you like).

grk_adonis

THIS IS ANFIELD!
Reaction score
Both Barcelona and Real Madrid have all their debts cleared by government funding...thats why they can spend big money and not go bankrupt.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Both Barcelona and Real Madrid have all their debts cleared by government funding...thats why they can spend big money and not go bankrupt.
Barca don't spend anywhere near those whores do. Only they have broken the world record transfer fee twice in one week. And still lost everything to Barca, might I add.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still lol @ every **** who gave me **** for saying 40mil+eto for ibra was the ****test deal of all time.

olols.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey, Barca still won the title with him so who lololsz last?

That's all you got, cake boss. Every time you put sht on Barca, you bring that up. If that's the worst you got, we all know who lolalsozlzlasls last.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
where am i hating on barca? i just think they splash huge ammounts of money on players they dont need.

i deal wit barca/messi fanboys on the cafe daily i am used to it cuz but keep bein mad its k

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because anyone mentioned Ibra in this thread....

Messi fanboys.... The irony. Let me say a bad word about the diver. I ain't mad, cake boss. I'm a Barca fan. You're a hater. I'd hate them too if they schooled my team for the world to see. ;)

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What does Barca winning the title have to do with the deal, really?

I think it was a terrible deal, considering what happened just a year later with Ibrahimovic.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because anyone mentioned Ibra in this thread....

Messi fanboys.... The irony. Let me say a bad word about the diver. I ain't mad, cake boss. I'm a Barca fan. You're a hater. I'd hate them too if they schooled my team for the world to see. ;)
Cake boss is a great show on TLC i am in mirin with it, Messi dives he aint exactly an angel, biscuts is alot worser than ronnie to might i add olols.

3 CL finals in 4 years mirin.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also, K E, it's a common misconception that people hate Cunntalona because they are good. I don't care that they're good, but I can't stand their ****ing arrogance and the fact that they have backing by big wigs ( don't try to act like they don't, you ****ing saw that round of 16 CL game and the Chavski semifinal).

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What does Barca winning the title have to do with the deal, really?

I think it was a terrible deal, considering what happened just a year later with Ibrahimovic.
It was a terrible deal, even with that terrible deal, they still won everything with him is all I'm saying. So no harm was done.

Cake boss is a great show on TLC i am in mirin with it, Messi dives he aint exactly an angel, biscuts is alot worser than ronnie to might i add olols.

3 CL finals in 4 years mirin.
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz, no he isn't. Your princess is the worst at it. The whole world knows that while fanboys like you deny it. Mir that.

Also, K E, it's a common misconception that people hate Cunntalona because they are good. I don't care that they're good, but I can't stand their ****ing arrogance and the fact that they have backing by big wigs ( don't try to act like they don't, you ****ing saw that round of 16 CL game and the Chavski semifinal).
I never said people hate Barca because they're good.... Didn't even imply it. Cake boss over here was the one that brought up the Ibra deal for the 9,000th time.

Yes, Barca win because it's a conspiracy not because they're almost man-for-man the best team in the world.... Give it a rest. Every team gets calls go their way.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was a terrible deal, even with that terrible deal, they still won everything with him is all I'm saying. So no harm was done.
Yeah, with the way Barcelona played this season, it \had many saying Ibrahimovic, who??? They didn't even need him in the end. It was a very dud transfer, hey lets not deny it and I would of most certainly kept Eto'o but you move like the rest of the football world and when you look at the big picture, Barcelona have won ( since their victory over Arsenal in he 2005-06 Champions League Final... :( ) they have won 3 Champions League (including the 2005-06 Final), 4 La Liga titles and a Spanish Cup.

I never said people hate Barca because they're good.... Didn't even imply it. Cake boss over here was the one that brought up the Ibra deal for the 9,000th time.
I used too despise Barcelona because of their success however i've grown up to understand you deserve as much respect for playing beautiful soccer and winning...( I no longer hate them )

Status
Not open for further replies.