Top Shelf News - Jamal Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Morning Guys,

Top shelf news can confirm that Micky Paea is out tomorrow due to a training mishap and Armit will take his place.

And in HUGE news, that you will hear here FIRST, Jamal Idris is set to re-sign with the dogs on a 3 year deal worth 400k per season, expect a press conference around Wednesday next week.

Remember guys, you heard it here first.

BootS for Top Shelf News.

glad you covered yourself by saying set to sign!
if you sed it was ded set and he doesn't sign then it would warrant a danning

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I wanna know who boots knows, who would have known to give him this knowlege
Skip its a well know fact the source of top shelf news is a member of the Bullgogs training staff who is a friend of mine. I just pass on information from him to you all.

BootS for Top Shelf News

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wanna know who boots knows, who would have known to give him this knowlege
Maybe its the guy that cleans the players boots after the game. And his nick name is boots.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
:becky:

Hope it's true!

Though, 400k a season, we won't be able to afford James Graham with our current roster would we?

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BootS for Top Shelf News is the most credible source on here. If Top Shelf News says it's going to happen, it will happen.

I second that!!!
Boots is the man :grinning:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Now its in a TSN thread, i feel much more at ease. You see TSN doesnt report the news, it makes the news. Now that Boots has said Idris will resign, he will. Boots has given Todd permission to sign him.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Top Shelf, BootS!

Always first and always spot on!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
BootS doesnt need sources. Sources needs BootS

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BootS' source is Chuck Norris.

toy boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maad either wAy not that concerned even if he goes Cos 400 is Alota coin for a center I heard that For the third year there offering him 600fowzen so of he does sign with drugcastle or any1 else u gotta think how much is he really getting offered jus goes to show that the salary cap is big big joke!

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
maad either way not that concerned even if he goes cos 400 is alota coin for a center i heard that for the third year there offering him 600fowzen so of he does sign with drugcastle or any1 else u gotta think how much is he really getting offered jus goes to show that the salary cap is big big joke!
lmaoooo0ooooooooo

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
I reckon let him go, then we can sign Joel Thompson

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
maad either way not that concerned even if he goes cos 400 is alota coin for a center i heard that for the third year there offering him 600fowzen so of he does sign with drugcastle or any1 else u gotta think how much is he really getting offered jus goes to show that the salary cap is big big joke!
lmfao

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Wont cost us 400 cause some will be 3rd party. He is worth much more than that to the club marketability wise

Status
Not open for further replies.