Kennel Hall of Fame - 5 Inductee's

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man - it was basically me, Kenny, kieran, Godberts and Ryder Bulldog. We drove matto to the brink of a break down ( dr slueman) lol. Matto called kennys hr dept and tried to get him fired. Matto some how got bashed on his bday at Canterbury leagues after the dogs lost to parra. Matto threw his hat on the floor and had a cry whilst banging his head on a pole at the footy.
so thats what happens when people that sit behind on computer forums get together?? lol

what ever happened to Ben Godberts, where is he now? lol

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ben godberts was studying the same degree as me last year. We were in a couple classes together..... awkward.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ben godberts was studying the same degree as me last year. We were in a couple classes together..... awkward.
Is he a weirdo or a bit special? i dont know him but from what people on here have said about him...

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is he a weirdo or a bit special? i dont know him but from what people on here have said about him...
He's actually normal in real life. That's what made it awkward....... *scratches head*

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
what about my method, to not lose your cool when playing a bad shot at golf?

*Carlito voice* "That's not cool"

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
My top 5 would have to be (in no particular order).....

1. Habib
2. Soulja
3. AC
4. KE
5. DVSBastard

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
List your Top 5 Most Invaluable Kenneler's over the years to be Inducted in the Kennel Hall of Fame.

Just looking back over the years a lot have come and gone (and come back again) but who do you rate the most Invaluable, with reason ??

My Top 5 (no particular order)

1. MrCharisma - Old skool, top bloke ... great posting back in the day. Does a lot for the club now

2. Mr Rodriguez aka Rodzilla - Pain in the arse Ferrari Supporter, but the funniest of all time IMO

3. K E - Classic, can't be beat !!

4. Quaid aka Kennel Commie - FMD back in the day, I would L O L at just about everything

5. BooTs - Probably the only dark humour/gee up style kenneler to knew when to be dark and when to be a great member.

Very close contenders this time round were - StevieJ, -alex-, BulldogStar, Haztrick, Jorgie, 1/2, PanthersPower83, BulldogRoss, Blaqdog, Kent Brockman, hazmak and btrainben
Appreciate being in the contenders list :grinning:

Some of these names have come out of the vault.

Any 10 year veterens on here? Even though my sign date says 2004, I've been on here much earlier (had to re-register). Not many of the old generation around these days (unless the names have changed?!)

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
same old kennel, the hektiks who eat falafel together in real life all voting for eachother in contests. seriously? this place seems like a closed community sometimes. personal club only.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
same old kennel, the hektiks who eat falafel together in real life all voting for eachother in contests. seriously? this place seems like a closed community sometimes. personal club only.
Cut much?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
***en oath!!

I don't see any of the losers from the kennel ever.
How bout that time i caught you beatin gup lebs in nulla?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
was that the same time I spotted you and hansta sharing an ice cream?
nah at the beach with rami. i think you were drowning some small lebo kid

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
nah at the beach with rami. i think you were drowning some small lebo kid
hahaha yeah I remember that.

Rami was like: "Lek Shuuu Doga neeeek"
and I was like "sup" whilst I was doing a crime stopper service on the lebo kid

Status
Not open for further replies.