Eastwood and Pritchard on Injury Front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yak From Yass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have faith ... Millington will step up. This guy is a silent achiever and will quickly become a fan favourite

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
*sigh* ... 10 weeks without eastwood... that's almost half the season LOL

...and with pritchard missing we're gonna have an awesome, metre-making, tackle-breaking, highly skilled back-row of warburton and ryan.

Can't wait...

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
I can live with this in March, Maybe not september though.
Eastwood and Pritchard's injuries are all blessings in disguise.

Will give the other forwards a chance to fight it out for positions and prove their worth both in the trials and early in the season.

It will also ensure we don't have any lazy-arse forwards in our team relying on Eastwood and Pritchard to do all the work. The moles of the team, if any, can be spotted early in the season and taken care of.
It will certainly give players like Jake Foster and Grant Millington a chance in the trials to press on for first grade honours.

It's definitely not ideal having both Franky and Greg out injured but motivates fringe players to 'step up'

And it gives Kevin Moore the option whether or not to shift Jamal back into the forwards.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will certainly give players like Jake Foster and Grant Millington a chance in the trials to press on for first grade honours.

It's definitely not ideal having both Franky and Greg out injured but motivates fringe players to 'step up'

And it gives Kevin Moore the option whether or not to shift Jamal back into the forwards.
IMO Millington is always apart of top 17

8.tolman
10.tandy
11.eastwood
12.ryan
13.stagg

14.keating
15.millington
16.pritchard
17.paea

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
this could be a blessing in disguise, we have quality back up to pull us through + these players will be keen to make their mark so im thinking we will start off ok.....bringing eastwood and pritchard back into the mix 5-10 weeks in will be an injection that will possibly take us to the next level instead of peaking to early so i dont think this is such a bad thing - a couple of aces up our sleeve is the way im looking at it - we have the depth this time round unlike 2010.

all will be good - cant wait - bring romelo into the mix also i think

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What sh*t news, seriously. With one of them out is bad enough but both at the same time ? FMD

We paid 400k for Pritchard, IMO he is worth half that seeing as he only turns up to 50% of his games and the other 50% he does nothing.

What makes it worse is to hear reports he is not match fit, nice dedication for someone who is one of the highest paid at the club.

When he plays he better deliver or I am sure I'm not the only one who is going to be calling him out.

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
why is our CEO always coming out with these things! Should have been quotes from the medical staff or coaching staff. CEO should be doing CEO work.

also why wasnt the players given a proper medical before signing? Or did the medical staff miss these things? With all the injuries last season maybe they are missing too much?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
why is our CEO always coming out with these things! Should have been quotes from the medical staff or coaching staff. CEO should be doing CEO work.

also why wasnt the players given a proper medical before signing? Or did the medical staff miss these things? With all the injuries last season maybe they are missing too much?
Because he needs to update his Twitter!

somi98

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hate to say it but. I was RIGHT Hope these guys get back fit and ready to tear it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.