Random things you have seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Was at the carwash the other day and spotted an old bloke, picking cigarette butts from the bin. Honestly, this guy was holding about 50 of them. He then stands next to my car and starts smoking them one by one, each one finishing after a single drag lloll.. shoulda seen his face when i gave him a couple from my deck haha poor bloke

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
^^ Tfehhh

Driving to work today, I was passing a truck on the Anzac Bridge that had a 100km/hr and "Please Drive Safely" sign stuck on the back of the truck.

As I drive past it I notice the driver talking on a mobile phone. Irony FTW

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
^^ Tfehhh

Driving to work today, I was passing a truck on the Anzac Bridge that had a 100km/hr and "Please Drive Safely" sign stuck on the back of the truck.

As I drive past it I notice the driver talking on a mobile phone. Irony FTW
Yeah I don't understand that. Last night I was driving home from work and this truck got into the lane and was in front and he had the exact same sign yet he was going so fast in the torrential rain. What a dud.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Me amusing myself at the beach by running over to groups of asian tourists who are in the water, and yelling 'SHARK! GET OUT!" as loud as I can

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
Me amusing myself at the beach by running over to groups of asian tourists who are in the water, and yelling 'SHARK! GET OUT!" as loud as I can
LOL and the reaction?

I would rofl if I seen that

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
bain gets excited when he sees asian womenz running

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't you get scared they're carrying Samurai swords Bain?

I wouldn't fck with Asians. They could be part of the Yakuza for all I know.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
who cares if they've got a sword, they've still got puny little asian arms swinging it ffs. Also, attack is the last thing on their mind as they rush to leave the ocean

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
ffs nobody wants to stalk you.
:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:
tsk tsk you aren't a very nice friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.