School Yard brawls

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gladiator.

lol so many schoolyard brawls, its not funny

post cronulla riots back in year 10, macedonias thought it was funny to tease this poor disabled bloke, lebs and aussies team up (unbelievable tbh) and we brawled with the macedonias, 24 suspensions and 4 expulsions

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Last year for muck-up day a few boys filled up the classroom bin with water to throw at their maths teacher. They went up onto the second floor, waited for their teacher to walk by and threw the whole bin with the water in it at their teacher. She was concussed and sent to hospital.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
a girl in my year got into a mad fight witha girl in the year below, punched her in the nose and ripped out a chunk of her hair. Both girls were beasts lol

I got an in school suspension in year 8 for getting into a fight after religion class with some stupid mole that used to give me sh*t all the time so I just went up to her yelled some cuss words and layed a sweet one on her face. There was a bit of a rumble and it was apparently all my fault ffs. ***** had it coming

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
a girl in my year got into a mad fight witha girl in the year below, punched her in the nose and ripped out a chunk of her hair. Both girls were beasts lol

I got an in school suspension in year 8 for getting into a fight after religion class with some stupid mole that used to give me sh*t all the time so I just went up to her yelled some cuss words and layed a sweet one on her face. There was a bit of a rumble and it was apparently all my fault ffs. ***** had it coming
LOL fiesty Alex.

I have another story but I have to get to work so stay tuned y'all

p.s keep them coming I'm amused at my desk :D

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
no1 messed with our year, we had all the macho lebos oLOLS. But ive seen some scary **** lol. Worst was some kid being thrown out of a 2 story window lol, landed on the grass ehehe but broke his hand. Bloke got a month suspension, downgraded from an expulsion lol.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is it when someone mentions they got into a fight they always won? As if some of you never lost the fight?

BTW there's so much talk about teachers getting belted by kids. Well, we had an Indian teacher who NEVER got fcked around with. He was a deadset monster, but he loves me because he loved my older brother lol

He was a woodwork teacher who would toss planks of wood across the room to get people's attention, and he even got into a fight with one of the blokes in my year because he was being a smart-ass. They met outside school after hours and he gave the student a bleeding nose. I love teachers who belt kids lol <3

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Why is it when someone mentions they got into a fight they always won? As if some of you never lost the fight?
Ok then ... I suffered one loss during a fight I picked.

Got all antsy playing footy one day ... swung one ... recieved the Monty Beetham treatment for my troubles.

In my lifetime my record is about 12-4 including 6 TKO's. - The losses include one hand-picked ass-kicking mentioned above, one 5-minute wrestle with a drunk 6'5" guy on the front of my car (I was so wasted I was worried I wouldn't knock him out with ONE hit), a bashing/robbery by three Asians, and a road rage incident in a car park where I didn't even swing one back (a loss by default - he got three in while I taunted him laughing).

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok then ... I suffered one loss during a fight I picked.

Got all antsy playing footy one day ... swung one ... recieved the Monty Beetham treatment for my troubles.

In my lifetime my record is about 12-4 including 6 TKO's. - The losses include one hand-picked ass-kicking mentioned above, one 5-minute wrestle with a drunk 6'5" guy on the front of my car (I was so wasted I was worried I wouldn't knock him out with ONE hit), a bashing/robbery by three Asians, and a road rage incident in a car park where I didn't even swing one back (a loss by default - he got three in while I taunted him laughing).
Much better :grinning:

At least you never got bashed by a girl CK. I got bashed by this massive fob girl when I was in year 6.

We had a bit of a push and shove, but my mates kept telling me to bash her and not to get beaten by a girl. FMD she was huge! I knew I couldn't beat her. So I pushed her which had little effect, then she pushed me back and I flew to the floor. Then her fat fckn white friend joined in the kicking on the floor. It wasn't very brutal, but it was so humiliating seeing me get bashed in front of my whole class :(

It's funny though, because she bashed a few other boys in my year too.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA Rami! You got beaten by a girl, hahahahahahahahhahahaha! <3

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
no1 messed with our year, we had all the macho lebos oLOLS. But ive seen some scary **** lol. Worst was some kid being thrown out of a 2 story window lol, landed on the grass ehehe but broke his hand. Bloke got a month suspension, downgraded from an expulsion lol.
Wasn't Ahmed Sleiman in your year? I went to Primary school with him. Apparently he was one hell of a beast at high school lol

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA Rami! You got beaten by a girl, hahahahahahahahhahahaha! <3
Hey shutup! Everyone knows Fob chicks aren't really "chicks". Now you know why I have a phobia for FOB women. I would get into a fight with a FOB guy anyday before I get into a fight with a FOB girl lol

And it's funny because at Primary school I only ever got into fights with girls. They used to fckn **** me, the biggest moles on the face of this earth. None of the boys ever gave me ****.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Hey shutup! Everyone knows Fob chicks aren't really "chicks". Now you know why I have a phobia for FOB women. I would get into a fight with a FOB guy anyday before I get into a fight with a FOB girl lol

And it's funny because at Primary school I only ever got into fights with girls. They used to fckn **** me, the biggest moles on the face of this earth. None of the boys ever gave me ****.
Sureeee. You keep telling yourself that, sweetheart :p

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

F*cking hate islander girls. Gross massive pieces of sh*t that are more masculine than most dudes. Talk like they're the most primitive things on the planet.

Then again, like I said before, you get the odd skinny non masculine islander chick, I know a couple like that.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
F*cking hate islander girls. Gross massive pieces of sh*t that are more masculine than most dudes. Talk like they're the most primitive things on the planet.

Then again, like I said before, you get the odd skinny non masculine islander chick, I know a couple like that.
Yeah likewise lol. My area is full of them. And have come across the odd few who are pretty little innocent things.

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
LOL Rami I am going to tease you forever about being beat by a fob girl :P

Anyways the story I have goes a little like this. Back in 02 little Moodey was in Year 6 and was asked by one of his mates to protect his girlfriend while he went off for Friday Afternoon Sport. Anyways during lunch, me and his girlfriend were waiting in line and she was arguing with this one guy who was the school captain and resorted to attacking the girl by pusing her and twisting.

Mini Moodey then decided to retaliate by grabbing a big box of red frogs and smashing it over the top of the school captain's head which made him cry. The school captain was close to losing his position but nothing happened.

I've never really gotten into a fight since then.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i remember back in yr 10... these serbs were bullying this girl wearing the hijab for about 2 weeks.

one time as she walked passed them... they followed her and and 3 of them ended up grabbing hold of her while the other 2 ripped the hijab off her head.

When my mates found out about this... they began to look for the serbs that did this and asked them why... the serbs had no answer other then throw out some racist remarks towards arabs and xenophobic comments about muslims.

One of my mates snapped and then a riot between serbs and arabs erupted during lunch time which lasted 20 minutes.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Wasn't Ahmed Sleiman in your year? I went to Primary school with him. Apparently he was one hell of a beast at high school lol
Hahahaha yeah he was in my class lol, he was a massive beast, no one messed with him or Wessam Zrieka lol.

Hehehe cant believe he is full religious now

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never gotten into a fight. I'm a good boy.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahaha yeah he was in my class lol, he was a massive beast, no one messed with him or Wessam Zrieka lol.

Hehehe cant believe he is full religious now
Yeah fully religous. Haven't spoken to him in years though. Funniest bloke. He told me some of his stories as a wild child lol

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
ATTN RAMI

Year 12 2008. The invasion of Granville Boys during sport. Massive brawl on the basketball court. Gosh some of those guys were huge. A few boys wound up being thrown across into the bushes, it was an all out brawl all because one guy said to my mate that soccer sucks. The Granville Boys even hit their teacher who was trying to break up the fight.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
ATTN RAMI

Year 12 2008. The invasion of Granville Boys during sport. Massive brawl on the basketball court. Gosh some of those guys were huge. A few boys wound up being thrown across into the bushes, it was an all out brawl all because one guy said to my mate that soccer sucks. The Granville Boys even hit their teacher who was trying to break up the fight.
In my day Granville Boys wasn't that bad violence-wise. I graduated in 03. After my year left, it went into a full on "hectic" phase and they wound up on the news for that gay-ass gangsta video they put all over youtube.

Such a ****hole of a school lol. There's nothing scary about those little gronks either, they're all puny little lebs who hang out in packs wearing singlets and nike/gucci accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.