Blake Green joins Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbb_fan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hull KR have confirmed the signing of Australian five-eighth Blake Green on a two-year contract after he was granted a visa.

The 24-year-old, who has made more than 40 appearances in the NRL for Parramatta, Cronulla and, most recently, Canterbury, will arrive at Craven Park for pre-season training in November.

Green, who is the Robins' third recruit for 2011 following the addition of Australian forward Willie Mason and Craig Hall, will renew a partnership with Michael Dobson forged in the Australian schoolboys side.

"I'm really excited about coming over," he said. "I've been doing a bit of training so I'm ready for when pre-season starts and I'm champing at the bit to be honest.

"Super League is a competition I've always wanted to play in and, having spoken with Michael Dobson and Mick Vella, they only had good things to say about the club and Super League."

Hull KR coach Justin Morgan said: "The signing of Blake is an important one in our plans for next season.

"Blake has a good all-round game and, with the other creative players we have in the squad, we'll have a really good balance to the side."

http://www.nrl.com/NewsViews/LatestNews/NewsArticle/tabid/10874/newsId/60621/Default.aspx

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Considering how the team went this year it looks like Moore was on the green

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He didn,t produce the class we needed when we needed it, he went ok but was pretty much thrown in the deep end when Roberts was injured, he might improve with time at Hull.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
Considering how the team went this year it looks like Moore was on the green
maaaattteeeeeeeeeeee he was smoking green, sniffing warburton and injecting hickey and boom u get our 2010 sides coaching tactics

hodaa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All the best to him, hope he goes well there.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
good luck to him

Personally I think bulk him up a bit and he would make a very solid lock with with a bit of ball playing ability and kicking if needed

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
good luck to him

Personally I think bulk him up a bit and he would make a very solid lock with with a bit of ball playing ability and kicking if needed
He's big enough to make an impact at lock over there. Jamal Lolesi played a lot of lock and wasn't massive. Green went ok in the second row for us too so sizeasn't an issue for him there. I just don't think he suited our style of play. Hope he does well over there.

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
This has been known for a while.

He will do well in the ESL. He played his best footy for us in the second row/lock. He was running good angles and hitting holes nicely

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK];2278576 said:
This has been known for a while.
True, good 2-3 months! Good luck to him I guess, had a few decent performances in the forwards for us but not really good enough as a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.