Halp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gladiator.

Okay so I've been thinking about getting a pet snake, is there a certain licence I must acquire? Where can I buy snakes from?

All information is helpful, anyone here have any idea?

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
You can pick one up from my parents' backyard anytime.

G

Gladiator.

may i pick you up too :p

but seriously i need to know this shiznit

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
and yes, you'll need a reptile license- most decent pet stores will sort it out.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
I had a kids python a few months back. I got it when it was quite small and grew to about 40cm in length. Really good around kids and people in general.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Let me just add that the smell that came out of this thing on some occasions was hideous.

G

Gladiator.

How much did it set you back? I'm planning on having one in my bedroom, pretty much taking up 3m of my wall with a tank, any suppliers you know of?

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
i said snake not a witchery grub...careful in your neck of the woods might get a coon or 10 tryna feed off that little grub :p
until 1978, it was still legal here to shoot one if it encroached on your property uninvited. These days it's still legal unless you get caught.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I loled.

Yeah you need a licence depending on the snake. cost you about $400 for a decent glass tank, you also need a heater if you get a small snake make sure it cant get in the heater and wrap itself around the heat bar or you may wake up with a bbq snake other than that there pretty low maitenance.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
How much did it set you back? I'm planning on having one in my bedroom, pretty much taking up 3m of my wall with a tank, any suppliers you know of?
$140. A big tank really isnt necessary because its a small snake. Yeah i can ask a few people and find out if they're selling any if you want?

G

Gladiator.

$140. A big tank really isnt necessary because its a small snake. Yeah i can ask a few people and find out if they're selling any if you want?
yea that'd be good thanks man

ps do you drive the f250 with the numberplate MOVE80?

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
No worries champ, ill pm you the guys number. He knows alot about having snakes and would be more than happy to give you some advice n stuff regarding maintenance and all that.

ps haha nah thats my cousins truck.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Ditch the snake and build yourself an African Cichlids aquarium.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
if it doesn't work out, you can also freeze the snake and use it as a sex toy

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Step 1- place frozen reptile in vagina, then partially remove
Step 2- repeat step 1 a number of times, or until snake is defrosted

Status
Not open for further replies.