Info please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LMAO if he was still there !

Not reading the papers lately G'?
Of all the things you could've picked out about that post. Like Afu solving their halfback problems. Clearly completely sarcastic post.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Paki needs to develop some aggression. Huge potential if he finally finds this ingredient which has been missing from his game.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Paki needs to develop some aggression. Huge potential if he finally finds this ingredient which has been missing from his game.
Like Kasiano who wants to hurt people in every tackle. Love big Sam's aggression

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Only info i have for an Eels fan is:

You wont make the 8 next year either.

:p

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope Marmin plays first grade, has about 2 good games and Parra/that fat fcking thief who squints sign him for 500K for 2 seasons like they did with that other rookie who is now in NSW cup.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Wo wo wo.

You're telling me Osborne stole Marmin as well?

Fkn Kleptomaniac Son of a B*tch!

Fanaticeel

Waterboy
Reaction score
I love reading the kennels responses..they crack me up. You guys always seem to have fun

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
I love reading the kennels responses..they crack me up. You guys always seem to have fun
Haha you should come around more often!

Whats the Eels forum like in the off season? You all just as upset over the GF line up?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing against you personally, you seem alright but there is nothing more I hate more in this world than a Parra "supporter." My cousin is one and it kills me inside.

If there's ever a Eels/Dragons Grand Final, I will forever leave Sydney and move to some remote village in Africa where technology doesn't exist and all the broads let out their saggy tits. The ones that literally point down to the ground.

Fanaticeel

Waterboy
Reaction score
The eels forum at the moment is giving me the sh*ts..nothing good is coming out of my club atm. The sacking of Anderson, whilst probably appropriate was handled piss poor, our recruitment is basically any old fart that needs a paycheck and we desperately need a halfback..maybe steve mortimer could pull on a boot and help out daniel who suffered 2nd year syndrome bad this year.

As for the GF my only interest will be trying to nab 1st try scorer for some coin and drinking too much.. I probably lean towards the Rorters because Smith is there.

I usually drop by and read the kennels comments because they are good for goss and player movements plus to see how the fans of our biggest rival are going. I even drop by and have a read when the eels aren't playing the doggies because as I mentioned earlier some of the comments make me laugh.

I enjoy the banter and whilst I appreciate some think I'm a waste of oxygen I take it all with a grain of salt and remember it's just a game nothing personal. Even if you make personal derogatory remarks at me I rarely bite.

I mean one of your lot gave me a free ticket to Hazems last game so you can't be all bad.

M

mongoose

The eels forum at the moment is giving me the sh*ts..nothing good is coming out of my club atm. The sacking of Anderson, whilst probably appropriate was handled piss poor, our recruitment is basically any old fart that needs a paycheck and we desperately need a halfback..maybe steve mortimer could pull on a boot and help out daniel who suffered 2nd year syndrome bad this year.

As for the GF my only interest will be trying to nab 1st try scorer for some coin and drinking too much.. I probably lean towards the Rorters because Smith is there.

I usually drop by and read the kennels comments because they are good for goss and player movements plus to see how the fans of our biggest rival are going. I even drop by and have a read when the eels aren't playing the doggies because as I mentioned earlier some of the comments make me laugh.

I enjoy the banter and whilst I appreciate some think I'm a waste of oxygen I take it all with a grain of salt and remember it's just a game nothing personal. Even if you make personal derogatory remarks at me I rarely bite.

I mean one of your lot gave me a free ticket to Hazems last game so you can't be all bad.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score

Haha - just gotta avoid the 'niff-nuffs' at the Kennel, and you'll be right.

Yeah Eels seem to be having it tough recruitment wise this year. Their young guns have a chance to step up and shine now though which is a positive.

We've been recruiting like crazy, so hopefully our team gels nicely and we can start seeing some results.

By the way - meet mongoose. You'll get along swimmingly.

Fanaticeel

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah im a little jealous of the recruitment the dogs have going on. With Pritchards signing and Beastwood back and combined with Stagg (who reminds me of Hindmarsh the way he keeps going) you may even bring back the "dogs of war"

You guys must be salivating at 2011

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Yeah im a little jealous of the recruitment the dogs have going on. With Pritchards signing and Beastwood back and combined with Stagg (who reminds me of Hindmarsh the way he keeps going) you may even bring back the "dogs of war"

You guys must be salivating at 2011
You have no idea.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
TBH, I'm jacking it right now, as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.