Road Rage Incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
I had an accident with a bus driver a few nights ago. He didnt bother looking before changing lanes and drove straight into the side of my car. I got out of the car and went nuts at the bloke as he was blaming me lol. F*cking bus drivers, think the own the road.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I had an accident with a bus driver a few nights ago. He didnt bother looking before changing lanes and drove straight into the side of my car. I got out of the car and went nuts at the bloke as he was blaming me lol. F*cking bus drivers, think the own the road.
Were you behind the bus and notice he was indicating? You're techinically supposed to give way - but if you were side by side then it's completely his fault.

Either way, buses always think it's ok to just merge whenever they feel like it. The ones in the city are the worst, I'm always double cautious of them. And they rage it too lol

Nothing is worse than taxi drivers. I've raged it at them on countless incidents.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Was driving behind some d!ckhead kids one night when they decided to throw coins at my brand new car. High beamed the little ****ers.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Were you behind the bus and notice he was indicating? You're techinically supposed to give way - but if you were side by side then it's completely his fault.

Either way, buses always think it's ok to just merge whenever they feel like it. The ones in the city are the worst, I'm always double cautious of them. And they rage it too lol

Nothing is worse than taxi drivers. I've raged it at them on countless incidents.
We were right beside each other and he decides to turn right into me lol Yeah but taxi drivers are mentally impaired. I honestly haven't seen one cabi drive normally.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
We were right beside each other and he decides to turn right into me lol Yeah but taxi drivers are mentally impaired. I honestly haven't seen one cabi drive normally.
Once again, the Cab drivers in the cityare the worst. They drive at 10km/hr trying to pick up strays. And when they do, they full stop in the middle of the fkn road and block up all this traffic.

****s me to tears.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was driving behind some d!ckhead kids one night when they decided to throw coins at my brand new car. High beamed the little ****ers.
I bet they learnt their lesson.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Once again, the Cab drivers in the cityare the worst. They drive at 10km/hr trying to pick up strays. And when they do, they full stop in the middle of the fkn road and block up all this traffic.

****s me to tears.
OMG, I feel exacly the same way about both of these things. I know the law about buses having th right of way in most siutations but they can still be fcking reckless wankers a lot of the time, even pulling out from a bus stop and onto the road without consideration for traffic.

As for taxies, I fcking hate when I'm in town just walking and they slow down to see if I need a taxi, I know it's in their best interests to try and get customers, but I'n fine walking ffs leave me alone cnts.

One of my biggest pet hates for road users is when someone pulls onto a road and slows the traffic right down till they get up to the 80 or 100k speed limit. It's not directly dangerous, but you're not really supposed to pull onto a road if you also slow down the flow of traffic by doing so. So many cnts do this and it fcks me off big time having to slow down for them.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A girl cut me off in traffic once, I ended up going out with her that weekend and dated for a couple of month...
Smooth.

What's your licence plate number? I want to hook myself up :p

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I know someone on here (the kennel) who flicked a lit cigerette into someone else's car and sped away.

Bloody wankr.
Hahahaha! That's hilarious. I wanna shake this person's hand.

----

As for me, I don't get angry on the road. No point. They're gonna continue being sh*t drivers. By making myself angry, I'm only increasing the chances of myself having an accident. :grinning:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my biggest pet hates for road users is when someone pulls onto a road and slows the traffic right down till they get up to the 80 or 100k speed limit. It's not directly dangerous, but you're not really supposed to pull onto a road if you also slow down the flow of traffic by doing so. So many cnts do this and it fcks me off big time having to slow down for them.
Someone did this to me yesterday, I ended up overtaking him, full speeding up and then driving beside him at the same speed just to give him the biggest death stare. Stupid P Plater.

BTW - You're in New Zealand - You have no right to complain, the only traffic you experience is a sheep hold-up :p

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Hahahaha! That's hilarious. I wanna shake this person's hand.

----

As for me, I don't get angry on the road. No point. They're gonna continue being sh*t drivers. By making myself angry, I'm only increasing the chances of myself having an accident. :grinning:
What a mature and grown up approach!

I get p*ssed off, but nothing ever comes from it. Some yelling and fist shaking - that's about it.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone did this to me yesterday, I ended up overtaking him, full speeding up and then driving beside him at the same speed just to give him the biggest death stare. Stupid P Plater.

BTW - You're in New Zealand - You have no right to complain, the only traffic you experience is a sheep hold-up :p
Hey, we have cities here! Auckland is terrible at peak traffic hour. Even without heavy traffic, there are a shtload of people in New Zealand who have no idea about the road rules. I drove about 10 mins from uni to home today and about 5-6 people indicated wrong or didnt' indicate at all in that time.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey, we have cities here! Auckland is terrible at peak traffic hour. Even without heavy traffic, there are a shtload of people in New Zealand who have no idea about the road rules. I drove about 10 mins from uni to home today and about 5-6 people indicated wrong or didnt' indicate at all in that time.
Just be careful you don't honk your horn at Jake the Muss. I'm sure he lives in NZ somewhere.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just be careful you don't honk your horn at Jake the Muss. I'm sure he lives in NZ somewhere.
OLOLS;

[video=youtube;u78TGnwFreY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u78TGnwFreY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.