Who do you WANT to win the Grand Final??

Who do you want to win the Grand Final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Latte sippers. I don't have to walk around Bondi next week but I will be in Kogarah.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Just for those supporting the Roosters:
* DONT forget this is the team that tried to sign Jamal Idris even after he had agreed to sign with us a few years back...
* Mason is long gone, but Politis and co pulled the strings for his departure which at the time caused us supporters much anger...
* It was Politis as member of the NRL board that was involved in kicking us out before the finals in 2002 gifting his team that premiership...
* Gould and co did all they could to get Stuart to bring Thurston over when they gave Stuart the coaching gig in 2002, Stuart didnt and Thurston remained loyal to us...
* Politis and co systematically pillaged are premiership winning squad after 2004 Anasta, Myles, Omeley, Mason etc etc as well as taking our trainers Ayoub and co... Asotasi would also be a Rooster now if it wasnt for Crowes huge offer... Mason could have signed with the Roosters in 2005 but stayed loyal... The list goes on and on and on with the amount of star players they have signed from our club...
* Were any of you guys there in 2004, our first encounter against the roosters at the sfs? We lost 35-0 but the crap (verbal and physical) we copped that night was the worst I have EVER experienced at any NRL match period, all who were there would say the same...

I will be numb upon hearing the result of this weeks GF, no enjoyment either way of the result...
this and the the encounters that I've had personally with their stuck up scum supporters.

This is the best post so far that's for the merge. Now apart from the milkman, what other real reasons has anyone got for the against the merge argument?

I'd also rather the merge have one premiership in 30 years than the rooster have 2 in 10. We'll never hear the friggn end of it

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope the Roosters win off a forward pass on the seventh tackle in the last 10 seconds of the game....

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
feather dusters ftw...

i hate the dragons something savage...

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont want anyone to win :(

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im going the dragons... I don't want to see the roosters or brian smith get the fiarytale win

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i want the bulldogs to win.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They are the two teams I hate most in the NRL..but I can't stand the thought of that little grub Soward winning a Grand Final, so I suppose I will being going for the Roosters.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope the Roosters win off a forward pass on the seventh tackle in the last 10 seconds of the game....
Or the Dragons get the winning tried disallowed off a bad call from the video referee and Soward was the try scorer.

Hercules

Waterboy
Reaction score
Short Memories

I will be supporting the Dragons due to the simple fact that I don't think too highly of the Roosters supporters.

A hand full of yerars ago when the Dogs got beat by the Roosters as the SFS around the time of the Coffs Harbour incident, sitting in the stand that night I saw things by Roosters supporters that brought great shame to the NRL and to the greater public of Sydney.

Firstly there was the incident were a few Rooster supporters got stuck into a gentlemn who was supporting the Bulldgos with his wife and two children. This gentlement innocently bore the brunt of Roosters supoorters calling him a ******, drawing links to Coffs Harbour, directly in front of his wife and kids. A scuffle ensued as the man quite rightly protected his family and pride.

Then there was the incident further into the night were some Roosters supporters urinated in a cup and poured the content from the second tier of the granstand onto the Bulldgos supporters in the lower tier. The smell of urine was obvious and awful. At least 10 Bulldogs supporters ran up from the lower tier to the upper tier to resolve the issue.

This sort of rubbish from the Roosters supporters went on throughtout the night only to wake up the next morning to hear all over the news that Bulldgos supporters had instigated mutliple fights and brawls and had once again marred the NRL Brand. The media reports stemming from that night were never reported accuratley and were a complete fabrication of the true events that occured.

So who will I supoport come Grandfinal day...... Anyone but the Roosters!

jammo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Perfect outcome for me would be as follows:

1. Jamie Soward gets injured early in the game

2. Roosters win by a field goal in extra time

3. Roosters get busted rorting the salary cap and are stripped of their premiership

and that's all i have to say about that...

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
I will be supporting the Dragons due to the simple fact that I don't think too highly of the Roosters supporters.

A hand full of yerars ago when the Dogs got beat by the Roosters as the SFS around the time of the Coffs Harbour incident, sitting in the stand that night I saw things by Roosters supporters that brought great shame to the NRL and to the greater public of Sydney.

Firstly there was the incident were a few Rooster supporters got stuck into a gentlemn who was supporting the Bulldgos with his wife and two children. This gentlement innocently bore the brunt of Roosters supoorters calling him a ******, drawing links to Coffs Harbour, directly in front of his wife and kids. A scuffle ensued as the man quite rightly protected his family and pride.

Then there was the incident further into the night were some Roosters supporters urinated in a cup and poured the content from the second tier of the granstand onto the Bulldgos supporters in the lower tier. The smell of urine was obvious and awful. At least 10 Bulldogs supporters ran up from the lower tier to the upper tier to resolve the issue.

This sort of rubbish from the Roosters supporters went on throughtout the night only to wake up the next morning to hear all over the news that Bulldgos supporters had instigated mutliple fights and brawls and had once again marred the NRL Brand. The media reports stemming from that night were never reported accuratley and were a complete fabrication of the true events that occured.

I was actually going for the roosters, until i saw this. That really is just pathetic. The dragons fans aren't much better, but in saying that, i don't think they would even think of performing an act so low. Tbh, fights at games are utterly stupid and anyone caught doing so should be banned, however, in a situation like this, the roosters supporters deserved to get bashed.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Perfect outcome for me would be as follows:

1. Jamie Soward gets injured early in the game

2. Roosters win by a field goal in extra time

3. Roosters get busted rorting the salary cap and are stripped of their premiership

and that's all i have to say about that...
Actually I like your scenario the best!!

hodaa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

That is horrible. I'll also be supporting the Dragons.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember that incident when the Roosters supporters did that.

Hercules, as a Bulldogs supporter you should know all too well you shouldn't label an entire club over a few bad apples.

That incident isn't enough for me to go against supporting them their GF win. The Dragons overall are much more cocky IMO, and we already proved and settled our differences in 2004 with the Roosters. I hate the Roosters, but I hate the Dragons much more.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Dragons deserve it more, they have been the form team all year. Plus i just cant support Myles and Anasta, i hope they both die on the field.

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
fingers crossed for some carrer ending injuries from both sides!!! lol

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Dragons deserve it more, they have been the form team all year. Plus i just cant support Myles and Anasta, i hope they both die on the field.
Goggles aside, they do deserve it more. If I didn't hate them and love seeing them choke, I'd wish them a GF win lol

Status
Not open for further replies.