Who do you WANT to win the Grand Final??

Who do you want to win the Grand Final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodaa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My dad bought me a St George one last year to be a smartass :sleepy:

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
my sister works at st. george bank and they are making her wear st. george merchandise at work!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont understand why people feel compelled they have to support one of the teams this week?

The reality is your support will not change the result, so why bother with such blasphemy... I can assure you fans of both teams would never support the dogs in any circumstance...

I dont support either never have never will... how can you choose between the killer of your mother or the killer of your brother...

Fek em both...

Just for those supporting the Roosters:
* DONT forget this is the team that tried to sign Jamal Idris even after he had agreed to sign with us a few years back...
* Mason is long gone, but Politis and co pulled the strings for his departure which at the time caused us supporters much anger...
* It was Politis as member of the NRL board that was involved in kicking us out before the finals in 2002 gifting his team that premiership...
* Gould and co did all they could to get Stuart to bring Thurston over when they gave Stuart the coaching gig in 2002, Stuart didnt and Thurston remained loyal to us...
* Politis and co systematically pillaged are premiership winning squad after 2004 Anasta, Myles, Omeley, Mason etc etc as well as taking our trainers Ayoub and co... Asotasi would also be a Rooster now if it wasnt for Crowes huge offer... Mason could have signed with the Roosters in 2005 but stayed loyal... The list goes on and on and on with the amount of star players they have signed from our club...
* Were any of you guys there in 2004, our first encounter against the roosters at the sfs? We lost 35-0 but the crap (verbal and physical) we copped that night was the worst I have EVER experienced at any NRL match period, all who were there would say the same...

I will be numb upon hearing the result of this weeks GF, no enjoyment either way of the result...

Last edited by a moderator:

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
as far as footy is concerned, a bulldogs premiership is the only thing more satisfying for me than the great annual red and white choke

my life is not complete without it

death, taxes, chokers - don't mess with life's current consistencies

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i cant stand the smuggness of anasta, and the way he sooks and dogs it on the field. so go the dragons

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've said it all along....

There are only 2 teams i support in the NRL.

1) The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
2) anyone who takes on St George

Mind you, I have no love for the Roosters either... but this is just choosing the better of the 2 evils, right? So Roosters, for mine!
this

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
Roosters to win.. I want to see the Merge choke at the biggest game of the year.. Would be sweet..

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugh, ideally? Neither!

This combination sickens me. Sh*tiest grandfinal option in a long time. Im not even sure I will be bothered watching it.

That being said- ill probably say I'd prefer the roosters. I don't know too many Roosters supporters so their gloating would not be as bad as the arrogant St Merge supporters around me.

I feel like walking into ANZ, vomitting on the field, then walking away hoping they freakishly neglect to notice the pool of sick before the game. I'd love to see Sowards face covered in it.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
I feel like walking into ANZ, vomitting on the field, then walking away hoping they freakishly neglect to notice the pool of sick before the game. I'd love to see Sowards face covered in it.
That's being too kind to Soward and his Dragons... better take a dump... that'll suit the big red V :D

C

chipandchase

go roosters for Brian Smith, hope Soward gets smashed and dragqueens lose.

DMoney

Waterboy
Reaction score
Roosters for me.
A GF win this century & the 'chokers' tag is all that is holding all the cocky St Merge fans at bay in footy arguments. I will never hear the end of it if they win......

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
wow... i wouldn't have gone that far :p
When you have mates like mine, its worth it lol They are the most stuck-up dragons fans, have been givin it to me all freakin year and still rave on about last years rd 10 game! I could have gone further, but this was hard enough for me lol

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Lesser of 2 evils

Simple...who do you want to win?

....thus answering the question. Which is the lesser of 2 evils as a Dogs supporter??

Status
Not open for further replies.