Who do you WANT to win the Grand Final??

Who do you want to win the Grand Final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Not who you THINK will win but who you WANT to win.

Roosters or Dragons?

I will be supporting the Roosters like I never have, and probably never will support them again.

Go the Roosters!!!

P

Paint.

Only times I'll ever support the Roosters are if they're vsing the Parrascum or Saint Merge... so Rooters it is

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
DOGS - Windsor
SOUTHS - Warriors....

DRAGONS - Roosters

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have voted Ozman, but that wasn't an option. :(

I hate to say it, but Roosters.

But only after both teams flog each other silly.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
I've said it all along....

There are only 2 teams i support in the NRL.

1) The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
2) anyone who takes on St George

Mind you, I have no love for the Roosters either... but this is just choosing the better of the 2 evils, right? So Roosters, for mine!

hodaa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I really don't like saying this - but I'm supporting the Dragons.

I can't ****ing stand the Roosters and their supporters. I really want to see Carney cry.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I would have to say the Roosters. Dislike both teams but dislike the dragons much more out of the two.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
As a long time Bulldogs fan that witnessed the rivalry with the Roosters from 2002-2004 and even after that as the Roosters kept poaching our players, I've hated the chooks with a passion. I think they're more entertaining to watch than the Dragons but I still hate them. They're the biggest grubs in the NRL.

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
The sight of Soward lifting the trophy would make me throw up, so chookies it is. I don't mind them nowadays anyway

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I'm sickened by any of you who would rather the Dragons win than Roosters! And surprisingly there's actually a fair few of you!

Like I really need a bucket right now lol

I just cannot for my life ever wish the Dragons holding up that trophy! Not with Soward, not with their cocky fans, not knowing they haven't won a Premiership in 30 years!

The Roosters could win the next 10 in a row before the Dragons are allowed to win ONE as far as I'm concerned. If the Dragons win it's just over! Everything is over! lol

hodaa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This whole situation sucks. It's hard choosing which of these teams you would want to win the Grand Final more. If I had it my way they would both be competing for the wooden spoon.

But I'm surrounded by arrogant Roosters fans, I won't hear much from Dragons fans if they win. However, the Roosters fans just won't shut up about it.

I won't be happy seeing either team lift that trophy next week, but what sucks is that no matter what, one of them WILL get it. Who I prefer gets it doesn't really matter.

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never thought i would ever say this, but i will be barracking for Easts.
A few of my reasons.
1) They play a better style of footy to saints, who really bore me to tears.
2) I think that Braith Anasta is a good player and a decent young fella who deserves to win another one.
3) I cant believe that saints can leave a young player with the ability of Kyle Stanley out of their side, how i'd love him to play for us.

BornBlueNWhite

ChocChipMuffin
Reaction score
Tigers to win.

St George disqualified for swapping the morris twins at half time

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
Definitely Roosters.

The mere sight of the milkman holding that trophy up makes me want to puke and to think this time in 7 days we'll know a winner.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
I bought a roosters jersey for $50 just to piss my friends off and any other dragons supporters.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I bought a roosters jersey for $50 just to piss my friends off and any other dragons supporters.
That's so ****ed up I actually admire you.

Team rivalry makes people do strange things.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
There is no way in effing hell that I would support St Merge under ANY circumstances.. So Roosters.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
LOL. If Roosters win I'm totally gonna steal my dad's Roosters jersey and wear it in Kogarah ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.