Dragons fans are a JOKE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
• 15,574 fans to their home final in 2010 at Kogarah.
• 18,174 fans to their home final in 2009 at Kogarah.

Kogarah-tards wont travel to Wollongong.
Kogarah-tards wont travel to ANZ.
Kogarah-tards 'might' travel to SFS.
Wollongong 'might' travel to Kogarah.

Quote from Telecrap today ...

NRL officials are aware that Wests Tigers fans will cram ANZ, but remain unsure whether Dragons supporters will attend the grudge match.

One well-placed source close to the big match was even more forthright.

"There's no doubt Tigers fans will pack the stadium, but there's a question mark over the so-called Dragons army," the rugby league insider said.

"St George Illawarra have the history, but maybe the fans aren't as passionate as those of the other big Sydney clubs.

"It would be embarrassing if the red and white were overwhelmed by black and gold on Saturday night.

"That's the challenge for each and every Dragons fan to answer."
And one more thing : Why haven't the NRL cracked down on the repetive lighting of flares at Kogarah games ???

• Is it OK now to let of flares at home games ???
• Can we contact admin and organise approval the same for ANZ ???
• I thought flares were banned items from NRL matches ???

F*CK this St Geroge Kogarah crowd - They are a law unto themselves.

I dont have to travel.
I can do what I like.

Red-Vee baby ... Red-Veeeeee *fap, fap, fap, jizz* !

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
My boss' daughter was working at WIN Wollongong a few years ago selling drinks and crap in the stands. Someone lit a flare and damaged her hearing. Was messed up!

I will be going to the game on Saturday and I have to travel for it. Jumping on the Tigpies bandwagon for this one. Please win please win please win.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL I cannot wait for the game this weekend.

I want to see them do what they've been doing the last 30 years. It never gets boring seeing them fail!

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Just like their team, they choke as well come september.

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
Man I hope they do choke.. I wonder what there excuse will be..

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
last friday when i was heading to the leagues club... i was listening to talkin sports... and this dragons calls up and says they are the best supporters in the NRL because they are the most passionate and he calls the rest of the fans from other teams a bunch of fly by nighters.

Isnt that calling the kettle black since none of them dont want to travel up north of the princes highway to the SFS or even up north of king georges rd to ANZ stadium?

hodaa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And they want to beat last years Bulldogs v Eels crowd?

:roflol:

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
ck write a email to gallop and co regarding the flares at kograh and why they are being permitted c/c it to as many media outlets and see what happens

fiddle

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dragons fans are the only ones who are over 20,000(24,900)in away games

tiger fans are 19,400

bulldogs are 18,000

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dragons fans are the only ones who are over 20,000(24,900)in away games

tiger fans are 19,400

bulldogs are 18,000
What does that tell you???

I dont know where these away games are being played, but I think its time for the Dragons to move away from kogerah. It's obvious people hate travelling to suburban grounds, your last finals match is a prime example.

The Dragons keep boasting they have the largest following in Sydney, then why the fck do they keep playing at suburban grounds?

fiddle

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Dragons keep boasting they have the largest following in Sydney, then why the fck do they keep playing at suburban grounds?
because fans still want the game at suburban grounds , dragons are in a no win situation if they moved games then get critize if they dont they get critize

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
because fans still want the game at suburban grounds , dragons are in a no win situation if they moved games then get critize if they dont they get critize
They will get over it. When we moved to ANZ everyone was complaining, a lot of us still do. But there is no way in hell we'd have the crowd avg that we currently have if we were still based at belmore.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Ummm Hello ....

Two games Saints Vs Roosters this year drew 30,000 each.

One was Anzac Weekend and a public holiday.
The other was at the SCG.

Take those out of the equation and see what you get !

The only other game that eclipsed that was against us at ANZ - 37,000+

Another 'away' to brag about for them courtesy of "us".

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Whilst we are pissing in the wind.. lets take the numbers from our double header in QLD into account.

Fact is, last years prelim final (Dogs vs Eels) had a **** ton more people at it than ANY game I can recall since St George went all "2 teams 1 Club" on us.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Mitch of KB Posted at 5:09 AM Today

Benny Elias, you're a funny bugger. Dragons fans don't travel, hilarious. 104,583 (League World Record) turned up to Homebush in 1999 for the Grand Final between the Dragons and out of towners Melbourne. I guess 80,000 of them were Balmain and Wests supporters..you muppet.

Bob of dragons town Posted at 5:31 AM Today

you look at any ST george game and the sea of red and white is NEVER matched by an other club for ANY other game, DRAGONS FANS NOT PASSIONATE WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP, with the new Club supporter store under the leagues club nearly selling out each week due to the fans wanting the latest gear the sea of red and white will always beat any other club.
MicktheDragon Posted at 7:38 AM Today

I think from memory, that the biggest crowd ever at the SCG involved the Dragons. The world record for any Rugby code belongs to the Dragons v Storm in 99, something like 107000. The tigers must be getting a share of gate takings and want a big crowd. Well let me tell you this, there will be 60000 there this weekend and 40000 will be Dragons supporters.

Biff Lombard of Rooty Tooty Hill Posted at 7:42 AM Today

Oh course the Dragons supporters are travellers.....Didnt you see them all travelling out the gate before the end of the game after the Hayne Plane scored that try in last years final. They couldnt travel out the gate fast enough. I think Mick the Dragon was leading them.
Hairy of Sutho Posted at 8:26 AM Today

Yawn. Half of the tigers fans that show up will probably still have the price tags on their jerseys.

Dave of Woy Woy Posted at 8:34 AM Today

Benny is spot on. The Tigers got more fans up at Gosford ( 22 thou ) against Many six weeks ago than the Saints got in a final against Manly. Bring on the Tiges and Chooks for GF.
Sir Francis Drake of NSW Posted at 8:57 AM Today

If 4 clubs fans can't make this game a sell-out, there is something seriously wrong.

Benji of North Sydney Posted at 9:21 AM Today

Listen to some of you dragon fans. So gullible its hilarious. First of all, the Beau article was a massive gee up between him and Cooper only. Trust the media to spin it into something gigantic. Second, there is no chance in hell the dragon fans will outnumber us. Clearly this article was meant to upset the dragons fans, and its worked like a charm. I'm hoping for a great clash between 2 very different sides. If we get a great start, I fear the dragons will get spooked and try to throw the ball around to no avail.

Punta Posted at 9:44 AM Today

Saints have a core fanbase of 15000 meatheads. That's it. They need to merge again and get the sharks involved

simon of balmain Posted at 9:55 AM Today

The Dragons have far and away the most supporters......only on the blogs and forums however. That support never converts to game day, unless the sun is out and the wind is behind their backs. Even then it's a hard core of loonies and banners, the latter most noticeable for spelling mistakes. Your crowds, especially at WIN, are rubbish. Looking forward to the game, especially the part where all the 'fairweather' dragons supporters stream out of ANZ wanting the head of the coach, the players, the staff etc....
Newspapers comments is funny. :grinning:

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
:roflol:

Saints have a core fanbase of 15000 meatheads. That's it. They need to merge again and get the sharks involved

Status
Not open for further replies.