Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sharks to offload Cuthbertson

WHETHER he stays in the Shire or not, it appears Adam Cuthbertson has played his last NRL game in a Cronulla jersey.

We've been told Sharks coach Shane Flanagan has vowed never to select the back-rower again, after he repeatedly ignored pre-game instructions to limit offloads. A careless pass in Cronulla's final-round match against Penrith is understood to have been the final straw for Flanagan, who's made it abundantly clear that he wants the former Manly star - who is still on the books at $200,000 a year in 2011 - moved on ASAP. Expect former Bulldog Buddy Gordon to take Cuthbertson's place should a release be finalised.Gordon is negotiating with both the Sharks and Panthers.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/sharks-to-offload-cuthbertson/story-e6freye0-1225921375596

HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE BUDDY! Should go well off the bench with Cronulla, a smarter move would be to Penrith though.

Flanagan sounds like a right **** too.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Good luck to him wherever he ends up. Shame to see him go.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
2 years, zero tries, held up about 4 times

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If any backrower needs to limit his offloads it's Fellatio.

The cnt thinks he's SBW.

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
Good luck to Buddy. He played some good footy in 2009 but just couldnt find that form this year.. He will be good at the sharks..

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I liked Buddy. Shame he's moving on.

All the best, but not too much! I don't want to be burning we let him go lol

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
shame.

tbh he was never used correctly by Moore. he shouldve played him out wide not in the middle. his best games were when he played out wide.

and now whats Robie gunna do with his "My Buddy Gordon" banner?

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
shame.

tbh he was never used correctly by Moore. he shouldve played him out wide not in the middle. his best games were when he played out wide.

i wonder if Moore can get the strategies right next season and prove that 2009 was not just a lucky year.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never really kicked on... Good luck to him

One of our former forwards said he doesnt exert himself as much NRL forwards need to

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
buddy was never given enough game time, how could he be expected to have top fitness with limited minutes, pity hes leaving but cant keep them all

P

Paint.

He was very lazy, a player with great potential, as shown in '09, but if any of you guys consistently saw him at training, you wouldn't be calling for him in FG, really.

BTW, to everyone who says he plays 4 positions -- LIES

He only plays second row and centre... wing at a stretch

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
I'd have buddy in my team over Warburton and Hodgson anyday. He wasn't lazy, I don't care what he did or didn't do at training, he always gave 100% in games, had the size and offload that we missed this year.

dogs oh 10 - you stated that he doesn't play 4 positions, well you mentioned 3 and throw in lock there is 4.

P

Paint.

I'd have buddy in my team over Warburton and Hodgson anyday. He wasn't lazy, I don't care what he did or didn't do at training, he always gave 100% in games, had the size and offload that we missed this year.

dogs oh 10 - you stated that he doesn't play 4 positions, well you mentioned 3 and throw in lock there is 4.
When have you ever seen him play lock? (And that doesn't include locking one scrum in 63 games)

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
LOL! Mentioning Gordon playing on the wing is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.