Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTW1988

Waterboy
Reaction score
does anyone know what the story is with adam blair?? are the bulldogs chasing him??

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i hope the only ones resigned in 2011 are :
# Michael Ennis
# Bryson Goodwin
# Jamal Idris
# Josh Morris
# Mickey Paea
# Joel Romelo

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
for me i wanna hear we have re-signed tim browne for next year at least as i see hes still off contract.

i want us to re-sign ennis, idris, goodwin, morris, paea, roberts, romeleo, armit and possible turner unless lett has a cracker and cements his spot.

also really hope to hear somehow we have got our hands onto adam blair.

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
for me i wanna hear we have re-signed tim browne for next year at least as i see hes still off contract.

i want us to re-sign ennis, idris, goodwin, morris, paea, roberts, romeleo, armit and possible turner unless lett has a cracker and cements his spot.

also really hope to hear somehow we have got our hands onto adam blair.
I want a fast tall winger on the right instead of turner

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
lett woudl be the fast part.

im not fusseed turner is a good player. goodwin is tall and good with the high ball and the goal kicks. id like to see how he goes this year if he goes ok i can see us keeping him otherwise i wouldnt argue.

as i said my top priority is blair with him we would finally have a pack i would be proud to see in blue and white again :p

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lett woudl be the fast part.

im not fusseed turner is a good player. goodwin is tall and good with the high ball and the goal kicks. id like to see how he goes this year if he goes ok i can see us keeping him otherwise i wouldnt argue.

as i said my top priority is blair with him we would finally have a pack i would be proud to see in blue and white again :p
or if turner and goodwin can increase there speed to decent then il be happy

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
i want us to sign a 6'4 tall winger that's 115kg and can run the 100m in 10sec flat, sick of having 4ft tall wingers that weigh 32kg and run the 100m in 5 minutes

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i want us to sign a 6'4 tall winger that's 115kg and can run the 100m in 10sec flat, sick of having 4ft tall wingers that weigh 32kg and run the 100m in 5 minutes
hahahah na i will be happy with 185 cm 95kg and 11.5 for 100meters

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Latest Rumour on the tandy Saga

'Apparently mason, payne, hassan saleh (former player now part owner of sapphire and other clubs) and ryan tandy are gonna get done for the betting scandal. Wont be announced til after the GF. Tandy to get sacked by the dogs, which means we will push harder for Blair.

Payne pointed to the posts to take the 2. Hassan Saleh supposedly lives with Tandy (Not sure how accurate that is though). The others involved are sam ayoub, JT, and John Elias'

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
'Apparently mason, payne, hassan saleh (former player now part owner of sapphire and other clubs) and ryan tandy are gonna get done for the betting scandal. Wont be announced til after the GF. Tandy to get sacked by the dogs, which means we will push harder for Blair.

Payne pointed to the posts to take the 2. Hassan Saleh supposedly lives with Tandy (Not sure how accurate that is though). The others involved are sam ayoub, JT, and John Elias'
I know you are only passing the rumour on and this isn't aimed at you, but fck I am going to laugh if nothing comes of all the rumours and Tandy lines up for us next season.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I know you are only passing the rumour on and this isn't aimed at you, but fck I am going to laugh if nothing comes of all the rumours and Tandy lines up for us next season.
haha i agree, and yeah rumours are in overdrive. Who knows what will happen but i have a feeling something massive will come out of it.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
really if it means we get blair illl deal with it. tandy is great for us but isnt going to be around for the next 8 years or so. although i still hope tandy is innocent. i dont believe any footballers would be stupid enough nor a manager.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
really if it means we get blair illl deal with it. tandy is great for us but isnt going to be around for the next 8 years or so. although i still hope tandy is innocent. i dont believe any footballers would be stupid enough nor a manager.

They are the dumbest people on the planet. This has been proven on numerous occasions.

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope Tandy gets sacked because i want blair

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score

Elias who just came out with the tell all book about rigging games and going to jail for it?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tandy is a MUCH better front rower than Blair.
imo We dont need blair. We can have Ryan starting with Tim Browne on the bench, and Martin Tapau as backup

Status
Not open for further replies.