Noddy to take young gun Sezer under his wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many more halfs and five eigths do we need. Still if it leads to quicker exit for Roberts I will be happy.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Lambs worked with the under 20's since about round 6 or 7 i think so i'd say it's a fair call. his been around long enough to see talent and if he sees sezer as a future centre i would like to see him there for a few games, he defiantly has a lot of ability, but for all we know he may end up playing fullback. lol
No mate, Lamb has been working with the u20s since the off season. He has been there in the trial games talking to the boys

Rob_Dogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
No mate, Lamb has been working with the u20s since the off season. He has been there in the trial games talking to the boys
lol my bad. anyway i am hoping that some of our juniors get a run next season, a few of them look like exciting prospects. it was particularly good to see them turn the year around after going 6 games without a win at the start of the season.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wasnt there an sack Patmore thread early this year? :p

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope he is able to make a smooth transition into the NRL when the coaching staff think he is ready. Sounds like he has a bright future.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dale Finucane is going to be a star. He should take Warburton's spot in the top 25.

djt

doggies no.1
Reaction score
Finucane is 10x better then warburton at such a young age,other coachs must laugh at us having warburton in our team!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Massey/Cutler at fullback, Sezer and Reynolds in the halves (would be an interesting experiment I reckon), and toss Romelo in at Hooker, and Finucane at Lock.

We have some damn fine players coming through if they ever get a chance.

G

Gladiator.

**** yea always thought this guy would make it in the first grade after his stunning performances at work

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i think this will work wonders for sezer....hope to see him in FG in the future

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Massey/Cutler at fullback, Sezer and Reynolds in the halves (would be an interesting experiment I reckon), and toss Romelo in at Hooker, and Finucane at Lock.

We have some damn fine players coming through if they ever get a chance.
Cutler!!! you are kidding aren't you!!!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cutler!!! you are kidding aren't you!!!!!
Yes of course I'm kidding simmmo. Naturally because of his lack in tats he doesn't classify in the list of "players that Simmmo thinks should be in first grade".

Then again you are the same clown that graced us all with that thread about Stagg the other day, so that explains a bit.

Refer to our top try scorer in NSW Cup.. OH IT'S TRENT CUTLER! AND THE SECOND HIGHEST TRYSCORER IN NSW CUP!!

and one of only 3 players in top pointscorers for tries alone.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes of course I'm kidding simmmo. Naturally because of his lack in tats he doesn't classify in the list of "players that Simmmo thinks should be in first grade".

Then again you are the same clown that graced us all with that thread about Stagg the other day, so that explains a bit.

Refer to our top try scorer in NSW Cup.. OH IT'S TRENT CUTLER! AND THE SECOND HIGHEST TRYSCORER IN NSW CUP!!

If Warbs gets chance after chance then Cutler should get another go. Trent was under immense pressure from the word go when he came into grade because of his Dad.

He may be a little wiser and able to handle the pressure these days. I would love to see him get another game.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How big is Sezer ? I have never seen him. Does he have the weight (min 90KG) and defence for FG football ?

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How big is Sezer ? I have never seen him. Does he have the weight (min 90KG) and defence for FG football ?
He isn't rake-like no, obviously he needs a few pre-seasons but he doesn't have to run around in the shower to get wet like Blake Lazarus

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

The same Trent Cutler who couldn't catch a bomb to save his life ? Like honestly...You have rocks in your head

Status
Not open for further replies.