Grant Millington SIGNED....according to Ten News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
there are a fair few Assyrians i know that hard die hard Dogs supporters, but not many.... yeah what's with the roosters supporters??? do you think has anything to do with them being the same colours as the Assyrian flag???
I've heard from multiple Greeks that they started supporting the Doggies for that exact reason.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
there are a fair few Assyrians i know that hard die hard Dogs supporters, but not many.... yeah what's with the roosters supporters??? do you think has anything to do with them being the same colours as the Assyrian flag???
Hahahahahahaha. That's probably it! Mapritaneh.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
in that case most lebs should follow souths and not bulldogs lolol

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Millington is 100% signed! :grinning:

I stuffed up with the Sa one... We were definately after Sa he agreed to terms but has not signed - not sure whats going on now but he seems surplus with Pritchard, Millington and most probably Eastwood

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sa would be a good signing if only for the fact they won't spell it pattern, hannet etc.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sa would be a good signing if only for the fact they won't spell it pattern, hannet etc.
Or....Hodgkinson, Halatua.

LOL..... I reckon they would still fck it up!
It would be Sar, or As, Sua or Sau................LOL!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Setmatta Sah

numba1fan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Millington is 100% signed! :grinning:

I stuffed up with the Sa one... We were definately after Sa he agreed to terms but has not signed - not sure whats going on now but he seems surplus with Pritchard, Millington and most probably Eastwood
great news about grant very good signing as for sa lots of ppl here rubbished it when i metioned it here a while ago ha. it seems we are going to have a **** load of players for 2011 cant see what will happen do you think tandy might be sacked 4 the betting scandal?? whats gonna happen to jamal IF we sign sa IF? would he go back to the 2nd row best starting X1 4 2011
1BARBA
2TURNER
3MORRIS
4SA/IDRIS
5GOODWIN
6ROBERTS
7HODKINSON
8RYAN
9ENNIS
10TOLMAN
11PRITCHARD
12MILLINTON/IDRIS
13STAGG
14KEATING
15PAEA
16EASTWOOD
17HALATAL/ARMIT/ MILLINTON/TANDY

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Seddimadda Saad was a gee-up signing

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
great news about grant very good signing as for sa lots of ppl here rubbished it when i metioned it here a while ago ha. it seems we are going to have a **** load of players for 2011 cant see what will happen do you think tandy might be sacked 4 the betting scandal?? whats gonna happen to jamal IF we sign sa IF? would he go back to the 2nd row best starting X1 4 2011
1BARBA
2TURNER
3MORRIS
4SA/IDRIS
5GOODWIN
6ROBERTS
7HODKINSON
8RYAN
9ENNIS
10TOLMAN
11PRITCHARD
12MILLINTON/IDRIS
13STAGG
14KEATING
15PAEA
16EASTWOOD
17HALATAL/ARMIT/ MILLINTON/TANDY
lol

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL.......fair enough, I think we get the picture!

B

bahadogg

No mate, this is the NRL. Thats just how it is these days.
no mate don't blame it on the nrl no other club that i can remember has had this many recruits the top 17 next year will be all recruits except idris,barba,roberts. its embarassing for the past 3 years the club has lost 10 recruits and then signed 10 recruits most of them duds

Status
Not open for further replies.