Hazems Boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if anyone wants to know what boots any of the cowboys wear...just ask me. my bro has been thru 3 pairs of adidas predator pulses (hard and soft grounds) this season...all different types. josh hannays, matt bowens, and now hes onto the ones matt sing wears. mind u, they're glued, not sewn. thank god adidas replaces them...at almost $300 a pair i wouldnt be buying them!

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always_A_Dog said:
Just want a good pair of boots guys... Any Suggesions?

Yes, I play league BTW ;)
well, i have a pair of nikes (same as steve southern's...what inspiration)
um, adidas are good, cept they keep splitting

T

TdoggBulldog

its confusing.. hazem has different boots on in every frigin picture!! ask him personally if u really wanna kno haha!

T

TdoggBulldog

my footy boots are xblades.. the tigers wear them i think.. and um... ive seen some rabitohs in them.. i like them and there heaps comfy.. but ive herd great things about nike 90's... allot of the guys i go 2 skool with all wear them

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
=el magic= said:
well isnt ctown cool then... *cough*
damn straight it is *respect* :p

p.s. mac square sells ONE of hazems bootys for $800 not $600 :grinning:
they sell sonnys boot for $900

T

TdoggBulldog

buy someone like brett oliver or Ben czislowski's boots... they gotta be cheap!!:D

M

mofo sixx

Can anyone please tell me what kind of boots hazam wears? I would really like a serious answer because Im getting new boots sometime in the next week, so I need to know EXACTLY what kind of boots he wears so i can get em :D
:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

M

mofo sixx

its not even scary tackling someone like him lol
disagree, tahlia, i tackled a haztrick type behemoth when i played, where i hit him with & i ended up with all these love bite like marks all over my shoulder

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i used to tackle bulk fatties in union... they are so easy to tackle.. just cut their legs out and they are done..

or the great one in union

we get two of our solid forwards to hold them up.. then i steal the ball from the fatty :grinning:

and they are ****ing hopeless in defence.. you just palm the fatty in the face and they aint got **** haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.